The Arrival

I don't own any of the original characters or the show. Also Aden is alive and is in beacon hills still with Ethan, also Isaac didn't leave.

🐉ᏦᏦ ᏢᎾᏉ🐉

We had just passed the 'Welcome to Beacon Hills' sign in the bus. We were doing an exchange student thing, so we were stuck here for 5 months, just looking out the window I realised how similar the forests looked compared to the ones back home in Melbourne, Australia. I made sure that the girls and I were stuck with the Alpha and his pack so we could intervene if we needed to, this area was known for having many problems with supernaturals.

As I got off the bus the wind blew through my short, light brown hair that was in a ponytail and my bright red fringe that I left out, I pulled my red jacket around me tighter as the wind was cold, I could even feel it through my light grey jeans which I was wearing leggings underneath with my purple converses on. This was the house of the Alpha who I was staying with. I was followed by J.Z because one of the betas of the Alpha lived here as well. As the wind blew at her long dark brown, curly hair and a blue fringe that was always pulled back with the rest of her hair in a ponytail.

"How cold is it here?" She asked as she pulled her bright blue jacket closer to her body around her Barcelona shirt, that had a 10 on the back for Messi and her dark blue denim jeans. We grabbed our bags and our bikes, since we could bring one vehicle from Australia to use to get around off the truck that was following the bus.
We put them in the driveway and then waved at Ana who was with one of the Alphas best friends. We walked up to the door and knocked

"I hope this goes well and no one tells them who we are or there could be some bad consequences." J.Z said

"I know, but we have to be here because Moony said that these half shifters were going to need our help through some very hard times, also we had nothing better to do being that we are acing all our classes with A+'s, we pretty much know it all." The door then opened and a woman who looked in her late 30's with dark brown curly hair with a ponytail that looked like it was put together at the last minute.

"Hi, you must be Kristina and Jasmin." She said with a smile

"Yep that's us, but I like to be called KK and she likes to be called J.Z." I replied

"Well then come in." She said as she moved out of the way " Your rooms are up the stairs to the right, first door on the left. I'm sorry but due to already having two boys staying here you girls will need to share a room, is that alright?" She questioned

"That's fine, we are usually stuck together along with our other friend, so we can easily spilt the room up into our areas."
I relied with a smile.

"Also if you don't mind us asking but where is Scott and Isaac?" I question even though I knew they were at the school dealing with three bezerkers and Kate Argent who was now a were-jaguar.

"Oh I don't actually know but they will probably be home soon because it is the first day back at school for them." She stated

"Ok, we will see you tomorrow morning then." I stated

"Ok, hope you two settle in well."

As we went up the stairs J.Z mind-linked me "This is going to be fun."

"I know." I replied. After we had got to the room and put all our stuff away, I say on the bed against the left wall while J.Z was on the one against the right wall.

"So how's that song your writing for Katy Perry going?" I asked

"It's almost done we just have to try it out before we can send it to her" she said

"Great, wait haven't you had that for like 3 weeks and you only just started it 4 hours ago?" I questioned

"Maybe?" She said while looking around the room instead of at me. Well that is typical of her always doing it last minute.

🐕ᎪᏁᎪ ᏢᎾᏉ🐕

I was the last one to get off the bus. As I stepped out the door the wind blew my light brown hair and green fringe which is pulled into a ponytail. I zipped up my bright green jumper, I was also wearing some white jeans and black converses with neon pink laces. I grabbed my bag and parked my bike in the driveway, then walked up to the door and knocked. While I was waiting I was thinking about the conversation that KK and J.Z mind-linked to me.
The door suddenly opened and a man who looked like he was in his early 40's was standing there.

"Oh, hi you must be Anastasia."

"Yep, that's me." I said with an awkward laugh "Just call me Ana."

"Ok,would you like to come in and put your stuff in your room?" He asked

"Yea, that would be great." I relied as he moved out of the way so I can walk in and follow him to the room that I was to stay in. It was a plain white room with a bed against the left wall, with a desk next to it and a door to a bathroom.

"Thanks." I said "Hope you settle in well?" He said before closing the door. I put all my stuff away and then mind-linked the others

"Thanks for abandoning me." I sarcastically said

"No problem. But you do know we didn't have much choice being that I was friends with you for 1 year more than J.Z and so you kind of had to go with Scott's oldest friend." KK replied

"Yea, yea what ever." I replied not really wanting her to go into detail again so I got ready for bed and sat there playing on my iPad for 1 hour before sleeping.

Please tell me what you think about this book, also if you want to know who KK, Ana and J.Z are you can go read my other book called 'The Australian Myth'.
Thank you and please
Comment
Vote
Share
Red_Dragon18 out