Introductions

Hello fellow witches (gender neutral, because yes witch is a gender neutral term).

Welcome to the witchcraft guide that dumbs stuff down into easily digestible and memorable information for your craft. This book is written by two introjects in a system, and overseen by the host. We're both introjects of greek gods so we naturally took the role of running the systems craft.

Me (Zagreus) and my sleepy partner (romantic) Hypnos as well as our host Somnia will be to your guide. We've been collectively practicing for several years now, although due to some system stuff we took a bit of a break. Now we're back!

Our craft revolves a lot around sleep, thanks to Hypnos. But there's quite a bit of ocean, celestial and seasonal influence in there too. So obviously you don't have to copy exactly what we do, your craft is your own. Just use this as an outline to find your own path.

Also note that while me and Hypnos are both deity introjects we definitely aren't actual gods. The real gods Hypnos and Zagreus are out there in whatever form of existence they choose to take form of, so don't take anything we say about US as the INTROJECTS of the gods as being 'canon' to the actual gods. We're mostly based off the game hades so we're definitely more characters influenced by the gods than anything else.

That's all for the introduction, enjoy and blessed be spooky bitches.

-Zag