Liam Payne and Elizabeth - the beginning of a love story

I am Elizabeth. Me and my best friend Ann-Louise moved to London from Norway to study. I was studing music and she was studing fashion-journalism. I always had a passion for music and ever since I came in second place in the Norwegian X-factor I wanted to learn more of music and develope more. I thought that London would be the best place for me, because they had a very good school in London called Middelsex University.

Being there for six months, I got very close with my music teacher (as friends of course). He knew that music was my dream and he saw that I was the only one who was the most focused to reach my dream. We got along great and he helped my a lot to make music feel that I could do this for a living, not just a hobby.

One day, I got some good news from him. Since he was a producer and a song-writer, he said that One Direction was going to come to this school to see him. He was going to make a song for them and One Direction had to meet him so he could know what they wanted when it came to a song. My teacher wanted me to come and learn about song-writing and meet a great band who could inspire me. I was blessed. One Direction was my heroes. I loved them with all my heart. Expecially Liam Payne. It was something about him, that made me smile everytime I saw him on Youtube. He song also perfectly. He was my type of guy and know I am going to meet him.

When the day came I put a lot of my time in front of the mirror. I wanted to look the best. I wanted to be perfect. I knew that he liked a girl with blond long hair, so maybe I had a shot! I went into the studio and there was my teacher. A few more minutes, One Direction was going to be in the same room with me.

After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door. My teacher said "Come in". The door got opened and I saw Harry Styles. I was blowned away. After him came Louis, Zayn, Niall and then, Liam. They seemed very happy. They had a big smile on their faces. My teacher greated them and then he intoduced them to me. I shook everyones hand. Liam was the last person I shook. He smiled at me and he keept staring at me when he said his name. I had a huge smile on me face. I hope they didn't see how nerveous I was.

They sat there talking a lot about music. Liam was looking at me sometimes and we meet our eyes everytime. I got emberresed and smiled. He smiled back. After a while, Liam asked questions about me. Where I was from, how old I was, how I got to London and about music. I think he was impressed about my answers. I talked to them about X-factor. So after that we had a lot to talk about. We had a lot in common.

After they talked my teacher wanted me to sing with one of them. I was so suprised that I didn't know what to say! Who knew that I was about to sing with one of the members in One Direction.

I would love to sing with her, Liam said as he looked at me.

I smiled and then we went into the studio. My teacher wanted us to sing waiting outside the lines by Greyson Chance. A beautiful song. We sang and we got a instant sparkle. He sang beautiful and I did my best. Everyone was impressed and I was happy about that. Everytime Liam sang he looked at me and he smiled everytime he stopped singing. I was still nervous and I could look at his eyes all the time, but sometimes I couldn't help it. Liam Payne was a god. His looks, his voice and his personality. He was funny but very kind and kind of flirty and definatly not shy!

After singing everyone clapped. You could tell the other boys was happy for Liam. They wanted us to flirt and be something more. I liked that.

We were there for a few hours and then they had to leave. Liam draged me into a corner a few meters away from the others so they couldn't hear what we talked about. Liam wanted my number. I was so HAPPY!!

I want to see you again, he said.

I gave him my number and he said that I looked forward to hear from him. He smiled and said bye.

I was just about to fall to the floor. I couldn't believe that just happend.