PROLOGUE

Waking up from the fresh smell of brewed coffee. The birds are chirping. The light touching my face. Wind blowing my hair. Well, it's another day and I can't wait. Too much work to do, too much people in need of help. Time to get up and start getting ready for work. Well, it's not much but I'm happy with what I do. School and work is gonna be a long drive and being late for me is a no-no.

As usual, my workmates from school are greeting me a good morning. My boss, well more like head of the publication department, telling me to keep up the good work. Same old spot in the cafeteria. Same old friends I'm hanging out with. Nothing new and to tell you honestly, my everyday life gets kinda little boring as time pass by. Well not until that... wait, I think I forgot to introduce myself.

Hi! I'm Joseph De La Rosa. A third year college student taking up Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Also, I'm president of the student publication of our school, St. Therese Academy. Many would say, especially my mom that I shouldn't be participating in the publication since I'm a year near of finishing college. I know it's hard, and I'm not even kidding, three years in the publication was pure hell because of the deadlines and stress I had to go through but it was an unforgettable experience. For months now, we've created a page called "Dear You," At first, we created this page to promote inclusivity within the campus as many would like to tell something but couldn't, but then one day when I was about to leave the office, a message popped up. I'm no love expert but I knew I had to help them.

"Good morning to all of Sta. Teresa! Greeting you today is your STA Publication president. I hope you have a wonderful morning and a great day ahead of you. This is Joseph De La Rosa and welcome to Dear You!"