𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs

꧁🄿3|🄲46꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲46꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬❩

TO EVERYONE’S SURPRISE, RENESMEE HAD BECOME QUITE ATTACHED TO ALEC

TO EVERYONE’S SURPRISE, RENESMEE HAD BECOME QUITE ATTACHED TO ALEC. It seemed like whenever the little baby caught sight of the red-eyed vampire, she wanted him to hold her right then and there - much to everyone’s amusement.

“Sweet girl, that is my hair - I’m afraid it won’t come out of my head that easily.” Rebekah watched, shoulders shaking with laughter, as Renesmee pulled at Alec’s hair. 

“He’s good with her.” Edward noted from where he sat beside her. “She cares about him dearly, always wondering where he is at when he leaves.”

“Someone has a favorite.” Rebekah giggled lightly as the baby turned her attention from Alec’s hair to his nose - cooing as he shook his head to dislodge her grip. “He’s been so tense lately - I’m glad Renny can help keep him calm.”

Rebekah had taken to calling Renesmee Renny rather than Nessie - the name Jacob had come up with. As cute as it was, she would rather not be on the receiving end of Bella’s anger. And she was sure Bella was going to flip her lid already when she found out about the imprinting.

That was going to be funny to watch. 

“Has Paul tried to call you yet?” Edward’s question drew her away from her thoughts and she shook her head.

“Nope.” She answered. “Leah said that Sue nearly strangled him when she found out and Sam isn’t happy with him either - but I’d rather not deal with it for now, things have finally calmed down.”

“Alec is still wanting some sort of revenge.” The mind reader told her and the younger Cullen rolled her eyes.

“I know, but for now, I am keeping my eye on him. He might be calm, but I know when he gets mad, he gets reckless. At least that is what Santiago says.”

“Speaking of which,” Edward’s lip tipped up into a smirk. “How are Leah and him doing? They seemed closer recently.” 

Both of them turned to the window, watching as Leah and Santiago bickered outside with Seth standing beside them, always the peacekeeper. Jacob was there too, laughing as Leah smacked Santiago with a smile on her face.