1

∞The Royal abode∞

7 years ago

"Are you even listening to yourself, Aru?" His voice reverberated in the room, startling her.

"I don't know, but I don't want to stay here anymore. Please, bhai. Throughout my entire life, you've always ensured that my every wish was fulfilled. Please agree to this as well." Her pleading tone pierced his heart, but he couldn't bear to let his younger sister go.

"Aru, you can ask for anything in this world, Princess, and I shall have it at your feet. But how can I let you go away from me, from our family? At least tell me why you want to leave. You just returned to us." His trembling hands cupped her face, which was strained with flowing tears.

"Please, bhai, I don't have any answers. I can't bear to be here anymore. Things haunt me Here." Her voice broke as she burst into tears. He pulled her into his embrace, gently rubbing her back, and his shirt became soaked with her tears.

"Okay, if that's what you want. I'll get everything arranged." He wiped away her tears, nodding in agreement.

PRESENT

The hustle and bustle of the Palace drown out the chaos of the world as the much-anticipated day approaches. The entire Rajvansh mansion is adorned like a radiant bride, ready to welcome the most precious jewel of the family.

The royal mansion effortlessly marries antique and modern architectural styles, presenting a captivating fusion of golden and white interiors complemented by tasteful, elegant colors. Its exterior exudes regality with majestic columns and intricate detailing, seamlessly blending the charm of the past with contemporary sophistication.

In anticipation of the significant day, the mansion is transformed into a floral haven adorned with white roses. Their delicate beauty enhances the grandeur, infusing a romantic and sophisticated ambiance throughout. Inside, the carefully curated palette of golden and white, coupled with rich textiles, creates a luxurious atmosphere, symbolizing a perfect balance between tradition and modernity.

This celebration of elegance and refinement establishes the royal mansion as more than just a dwelling but a timeless symbol of beauty and festivity, where the past and present coalesce in harmonious celebration.

As the mansion eagerly awaits its distinguished guest, the decor speaks of cultural richness and an appreciation for diverse styles. The simplicity and charm of the fusion create an inviting and celebratory ambiance throughout the grand abode.

"Aridhaan, have you spoken to her? When is she boarding the jet?"

"Utkarsh, did you arrange for the jet to pick her up?"

"Ankita, when are her Maama and Maami arriving?"

"Kritika, is her chamber neat and tidy according to her preferences?"

"Devi, have you started preparing her favorite sweets?"

"Where are Yug and Yagya? Did they manage to find her white roses?"

"Ranveer, can someone update me on the preparations? I won't tolerate anything missing in her welcome!"

Amidst the flurry of questions, Rajveer Rajvansh's clear instructions pierce through the bustling family. After all, his favorite grandchild is returning to India after seven years of staying away from her family, and the Rajvanshs have eagerly awaited this day since she left for New York.

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST MISTAKE IN MY PRINCESS'S WELCOME!" declared Rajveer as he approached the dining table during dinner. A sense of urgency and anticipation filled the air as the family geared up to ensure a flawless welcome for their cherished member.