𝐱𝐥𝐯. ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ

꧁🄿3|🄲45꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲45꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞❩

THE MOON WAS BRIGHT IN THE SKY AS THE WIND SEEMED TO HOWL, ECHOING THROUGH THE FOREST

THE MOON WAS BRIGHT IN THE SKY AS THE WIND SEEMED TO HOWL, ECHOING THROUGH THE FOREST. But all Rebekah could hear was the sounds of her own feet hitting the forest floor over and over again.

Emmett was right behind her along with Carlisle and Esme, all of them having fled just moments after Jacob had given them the signal in order to begin their plan. It was no surprise that Emmett was against the idea of Rebekah going with them on this trip - but he didn't seem to have the energy to argue with her this time. It had seemed that everyone was just about fed up with this whole ordeal and Rebekah couldn't blame them.

Alec had given her another lecture to be careful along with Rosalie and Alice. Jasper had merely pulled her into a hug, telling her good luck before she had walked out the door. This was different because now, their own land was no man's land - where anything could happen and there was no safe place from the wolves.

And speaking of wolves.

Rebekah let out a growl of annoyance when she heard the sound of the wolves howling in the distance and she knew that they had caught onto the plan. Which meant that now they were coming after them. And then the sound of paws hitting soil caught her attention and she turned around just enough to see a wolf gaining on Esme.

It was the day she turned all over again, the image of Emmett running with the large grizzly charging behind him flashed before her eyes and a snarl echoed deep within her chest.

Not again, she was not going to let this happen again.

Without thinking twice, the girl whipped around, gliding right by her brother and adopted parents - heading straight for the shapeshifter.

She ignored the calls of her family, instead screaming out loud, "Keep going!" Just before she slammed into the wolf, angling her body down in order to shove the animal away and into a tree.