Season 2 Episode 1

"Hannah, I called you here first, because it's important that we have a good report." Sandy told her.

"Agreed." Hannah told her nodding, she shifted in her seat already knowing that this was going to be a hard season. She hadn't done well under a female captain the one time it had happened before.

"I know that the producers spoke to you before hand about my...style." Sandy said, trying not to be awkward.

"Uh yes." Hannah said shifting uncomfortably, she had been nervous about this; but had decided that she was just going to stay above board and not get into trouble.

"Here is the deal, for the most part I want you to handle your staff how you need to, but if things escalate, then it will fall to you to enforce consequences..." Sandy told her. Hannah nodded. "When I ask you something I want a verbal answer, understood?"

"Yes..." Hannah said uncertainly.

"Yes Ma'am." Sandy told her.

"Yes Ma'am." Hannah repeated; her uncertainty growing.

"Alright, but before you give a consequence, I want to know about it..." Sandy told her. "I want to know about everything on this boat."

"Yes ma'am."

"If it is an issue that the stew would be fired for, then I will handle the punishment. I would also like you to handle any spanking that Malia may need." Sandy told her.

Hannah nodded and then remembered, "Yes Ma'am."

"Alright, if you do something wrong then I will handle your punishment, and I will be harder on you, Hannah." Sandy raised her hand above her head, "My expectations of you will be up here."

"Yes ma'am, understood." Hannah agreed.

"Alright, I like to start off these meetings on my boat by give my head three positions six with the paddle so that they know what to expect, and it will let you know if it is something that you can really preform under. Are you ready?"

Hannah hadn't been expecting that. "Uh..."

"The proper answer is yes ma'am." Sandy told her.

"Yes ma'am." Hannah whispered.

Sandy stood up, "Alright, I want you to rest your hands here on the seat of the couch." Hannah stood up and looked nervously around the salon. "The only other people on board are down stairs and won't be able to hear what is going on..." Sandy assured her.

"Yes ma'am." Hannah said. She stood up and bent over, resting her hands on the seat of the couch.

Sandy stood behind her. "Alright Hannah, if you stand up, put your hand back, or move out of position then we start over, understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good Hannah, you are getting the hang of this." Sandy encouraged, resting a hand on her back. Hannah looked back to see the fraternity style paddle that had eight holes drilled into it. While she had never been spanked before, she had no doubt that this would hurt. "I'm going to pull your shorts down; the next time it will be your underwear and your shorts..." She felt Sandy pull her shorts down, and the air brushed her backside. Her thong wasn't going to offer much coverage.

*SWAT* Hannah gripped the cushion trying hard to fight standing up from the pain that was blooming across her backside. "You will not fight with the chef this season."

"Yes ma'am."

*SWAT* "You will obey all of my orders..." Sandy told her.

"Yes ma'am!" She cried out.