How To Request An Interview

Read everything before you request, please!

Overview:

Author interviews will be published in this book. You can either request yourself or another author to get interviewed. I will ask you to provide a book from the author as a reference. If you do not provide a book, that's fine, but note that the interview will be much less detailed. By requesting an interview, you are acknowledging that I have the right to post the interview for the public to see.

Every interview will be a good length with around 9-12 questions depending on the book provided (if any). Unless you specifically request a short interview (5 questions), I will give you a standard interview. If you request an interview but don't have a book, your interview will likely be shorter than average.

I will read the book you sent me and form questions based on both the book and the writer's profile. The questions will be super specific for the writer, not just general questions. I want each interview to feel unique to the writer and give everyone a chance to express their creative process!

P.S.: Cursing and mature books are allowed in the interviews. Just tell me in advance so I can mark your interview as mature.

Rules:

- No disrespect in the comments

- No disrespect to any authors

- If an author is controversial or there are issues, message me privately, do not put it in the comments

- All interviews have to be done via dms or somewhere I can copy paste, but preferably through Wattpad messages. I also don't mind using Discord if that is more comfortable for you.

- Only use one book per interview (more on this later)

- If you are requesting an interview for another author (not yourself) and they decline the interview request, then I cannot do the interview. I will not do interviews without the author's consent. If the author declines an interview, I will let you know.

How To Request:

For those who want to request an author who isn't you, follow these rules:

1) Author's username

2) What book (if any) you want them to be interviewed for

3) Is the book rated mature?

For those who want an interview and you are the author:

1) Your username

2) What book (if any) you want to be interviewed for

3) Is the book rated mature?

4) Where do you want to be interviewed? (Discord or Wattpad messages?)

*Note if you say Discord, please either message me or comment your username so I can add you

Price:

1) Permanent follow (don't worry, I follow back). If you unfollow, I will delete your interview and you cannot use my services again (reviews, interviews, etc.). 

- If you are requesting an interview for yourself, please follow me from your main account, or whichever account the book you want me to read is on.

- If you are requesting an interview for someone else, you can follow me on any account you'd like whether it be a main one or backup one.

- Unfollowing at any time before or after the interview is published will result in you being blacklisted and unable to access any of my services (contests, reviews, interviews, etc.). Me taking longer than expected with your interview is not a reason to unfollow me. Not liking your interview is not a reason to unfollow me. If there are any issues, please leave a comment on this book or message board. My messages are clogged so please refrain from sending me a message unless it's an emergency. Me not replying to a direct message is not a reason to unfollow me, but if I'm not replying to your comments or posts on my mb within 72 hours, then that's a problem and I don't have an issue with you unfollowing me.

2) Please share this book on your feed when your interview is published. I mean, I feel like you should do this anyway so then your followers know you got interviewed 😭😭😭You don't have to but I suggest you tag me so I can see it and leave a nice comment :)

3) Not required but if you want, I'd recommend reading some other interviews while you wait for yours. Support other writers! Make some author friends!

Dear Authors: I have a review book where I give reviews to all authors. I will vote on and read every chapter of your story. I don't ask for anything in return other than a follow, same with this book. If you want a review, please check that book out as well. You can ask me for a review at any time.

My services: When you follow me or use my services, you have access to all my existing and future services. I.e., reviews, writing contests, writing talks, interviews, etc. Once we're mutuals, reach out to me at any time and I will help you with whatever you need. I do not ask for anything in return other than us being mutuals. I want more author friends!

Lastly: I can interview you multiple times for different books. For example, let's say I interviewed you for Book A but you also have Book B you want to be interviewed for. Once I have published your Book A interview, you can request Book B in the comments. But please, for my sanity, only request one book at a time.

Interviews will take a long time, so please be patient. I also run reviews and contests, therefore interviews will take a while. I have no approximate wait time since I have many requests.

No sign-ups to be an interviewer at this time.

I can't wait to meet new authors!