Why Blaze would be a terrible queen of the SandWings

Blaze would be a terrible queen for the SandWings for multiple reasons. As Queen Oasis stated, Blaze would be a terrible queen, however she is an acceptable daughter. Queen Oasis doesn't worry about Blaze taking the throne or being a danger to her at all, or having to kill her, partially because Queen Oasis didn't want many heirs (Only 3 max) for the throne, and killed anyone, but her 3 daughters that could potentially be an heir or a possible heir to the throne. Blaze also really overreacts to getting injured, because she acted like her mom stepping on her foot, or or when Blister drew blood in a duel for the throne, that it was the end of the world, and/or that she had broken a bone, and Blaze really freaked out at the sight of blood. At the mention of treasure, Blaze mumbles "sparkly things" and then leaves the conversation when it becomes clear that treasure wouldn't be talked about anymore. Blaze is also referred to as "dizzy" by multiple dragons, including her mother, and is said to probably be dead by day 2 of being queen, because she is to trusting and will do anything for treasure. When Deathbringer attempts to assassinate her, she just freaked out, and didn't try to fight back, the dragonets of destiny fought/dealed with him for her. Blaze also wanted to take rainwing scales and make a coat out of them. When Glory was worried about Blaze not coming to the stronghold for the peace negotiations on the brightest night, because she was perfectly happy staying in her stronghold while other dragons fought a war that they shouldn't be fighting for her, because according to the IceWings, she wouldn't be leaving the fortress, otherwise she'd end up dead, because if Blaze left the fortress, or got near any of her enemies or sisters, she'd be killed. When Sunny dreamvisits Blaze, Blaze had beautiful gems on her scales and was admiring her beauty in a pool of water. When she thought she was becoming queen of the SandWings, she she wanted to order a whole ton of jewelry. In the duel for the throne, Blaze freaked out at the sight of blood, and Blister was toying with her, because she had big reactions, and gave good entertainment. After the war ended with Blisters death, she kept/earned back her title of SandWing princess, and kept the right to have heirs challenge the throne, although Thorn took the throne.