A Queen & Two Jokers

We all have heard the stories told many different ways as we grew up, of finding true love. Though as we get older we grow blind by goals in our life and when we do find our half, we don't even realize it. I seem to be no different. My name is Kim HyunA of Seoul, Korea. I am twenty-one years old with the Golden Age of my career, I am always going, going, going. Living up to one of my nicknames, RushRush. I have been with my band members since 2009 and we are 4Minute. Without them, I don't think I could have lasted this long on my own. We are a family and support each other no matter what. I also have my oppas to thank as well, especially Hyunseung. He and I have a sub-group called Trouble Maker. AH! It's a sexy grouping that causes a lot of attention for us. Then there is Junhyung, we don't talk as much as we use to, and it hurts, but I know it's cause his girlfriend thinks we have been a couple before. He's helped me a lot, especially when I had my first single. I think without him it wouldn't had been so popular. I think of those two oppas as my rocks. I honestly do not know what I would do without them.

Girls address older guys as (오빠) Oppa. This indicates to the older person that they want to be friends without being disrespectful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Hyuna had to go to a meeting at our Cube headquarters, her new commercial has been released in America and they want to see if we are going to promote the song here as well. She decided to wear something comfortable and went got dressed in a pink button up shirt and white shorts.

Hyuna's phone rang and she ran to answer so it wouldn't disturb any of the members. They all had been up til five this morning for dance practice, so she imagine they were as tired as she was. Hyuna had four hours of sleep though so I knew I'd be okay.

"Ya?" She whispered into the phone as she quietly put on her shoes by the door.

"The car is here. Come down quickly." Jin my manage answered.

"Okay okay." She laughed and nodded as she hung up. Hyuna quickly grabbed a scarf and put it on as she locked the door behind her.

They were up on the fourth level, but didn't really want to go down the stairs today so she went over to the elevator and waited for it to get to her, once it did Hyuna got on and yawned, leaning against the wall. She really hope this meeting went quickly, she wanted to take a nap or something. When she got out and went out the front door where Jin was waiting by the car.

"C'mon, we are going to be late." He nodded as he opened the door, he handed her a coffee as she got in. He closed the door and went over to the other side to get in.

"Thank you."She told him as she took a sip of her coffee. He nodded and unzipped his jacket a bit.

She looked out the window as the buildings zipped past them, this is what her daily routine life had become. Traveling to many places to live to the standards everyone has set for her. She had read a few things on the Internet and they hurt her, but Hyuna know it is good advice for her to get better and improve herself. She knew who she really was and knew her family was proud of her and that is all that matters.

She had finished her coffee once they pulled up to the Cube building and set it in the cup holder. They both got out of the car and Hyuna waved at a few fans that were yelling out to her. Once inside she loosened her scarf and they went to one of the conference rooms on the ground floor.

There were only a few men at the table when they entered the room and she sat next to Jin who was sitting next to Hong, father of them here at Cube. On the other side of the table were a few men, one from America and another in charge of all Toyota promotions.