Chapter 1.-The past

Lana's POV
I saw a car pull up, a shevi Malibu it was jet blue. I turned my head down so he wouldn't see me or notice who I was. I never wanna see his sorry ass ever near me .

~FLASHBACK~

" Lana I have to go to London for work." Harry said

" How long I will miss you, a-lot."

" About 2 years or so..."

" WHY SO LONG??!!"

" I don't know Lana its just work it's not like your gonna die..."

" Well I kinda am I love you Harry."

" No your not your fine okay?"

" NO HARRY UTS NOT OKAY, I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND IM NOT AFRAID TO SAY I WILL DIE WITH OUT YOU AND IF YOU DONT EVEN CARE ONE BIT THEN WALK OUT THIS DOOR AND GO TO LONDON AND NEVER COME BACK!" Tears came to my eyes, I didn't mean it

" FINE GOODNIGHT LANA I WILL SEE YOU IN 2 YEARS !" With that he left me alone in an empty house, with tears streaming down my cheeks .

~FLASHBACK OVER~

Tears streamed down my cheeks

" Lana?" Harry's voice came from the back of me

" Y-yes?"

" Is it really you?"

" In the flesh." I said while wiping a tear away

He had brown slick back hair , a button up shirt with black pants and some weird looking shoes. Harry's tattoos were out he looked eatable.

" So what have you been up to the last 2 years?"

" Six years correction and I got a new boyfriend and cried and that's about it." He looked shocked

" A new boyfriend? What happened with me ? "

" you left for 6 years ...."

" So what that didn't mean I don't love you !"

" Well obviously you don't remember our fight."

" Well I still missed you every single my of my life don't you see that?"

" No I don't Harry I see you not caring just saying hi Lana and not giving a fuck to kiss me or do anything really."

" I'm sorry Lana I just didn't know what to do because for the first time in forever I felt like I'm happy again because I saw you I am happy..." A tear came down his cheek I kissed it away.

" I'm sorry Harry but we're gonna have to friends."

" Please Lana!"

I just walked away but he caught up and pulled my wrist and spun me around into his chest he put my head and kissed me this kiss was not a careless kiss it was real and passionate.