The Young Queen of Red River Valley

ok, this is my first story! E-V-E-R! so give me a chance. you know? 'GIVE SUGAR A CHANCE! GIVE SUGAR A CHANCE!' hallelujah! Anyway, pls vote, fan, comment, tweet, like and do whatever you want! I mean, you can even eye rape this story! :D

have fun reading!

Chapter 1

My little pink pony - I mean, big black horse galloped as we sped towards the stables at home. "Go Ponini! Faster! Mother is going to kill us - wait! scratch that, she's going to fry me if we don't arrive home just in time for lunch so gallop Ponini! Gallop!" I yelled through the wind.

Ponini galloped faster and wind blowed my strawberry blonde hair into different directions. I grinned and let go of Ponini. And shit, I fell. You see, I wasn't wearing any harness or bullshit. I was just simply sitting above Ponini.

I groaned and looked up and found my sister Maria looking down at me - her arms crossed above her skin-attached-melons. I grinned at her and got up. I didn't know Ponini and I were already at home. Wow, the horse is fast!

She sighed. "Go catch your horse before it gets lost. I'll think of some excuse for mother," she said and turned around to go inside the house.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed and chased Ponini who was galloping towards the stables. When she stopped, I hurriedly grabbed onto her and led her inside. I patted her back and said, "Now that was very bad of you to let me fall down but what can I say, you don't think!" I laughed and led her inside her room.

With a kiss on her muzzle, I left her and sprinted towards the dining room. I dusted off my dress and let the butler open the double door for me.

"Your Highness," he said and bowed.

"Yo!" I replied and sat down beside my mother.

She glared at me. "Sorry?" I muttered. She sighed and looked at me pleadingly.

"When will you learn, darling? That was so unlady-like," she said and shook her head.

I blew my bangs out of my eyes and said, "I'm sorry, okay? Now, if you don't mind - I'd like to eat now."

My mother shook her head once more and we - me, mother, and Maria - ate in silence. Mother is a very strict person but even though she is like that, I still love her. I know I don't act like I love her but believe me, I do. It's just that I'm too cool to act like one. Hehe. I'm so awesome.

After eating, my mother told us to stay gathered around the table because father was arriving with a news. I hope it's good! Maybe he'll tell me that I'll finally get to leave Red River Valley! Wohoo!

The double door opened and my father came in. "Papa," I said and grinned at him.

He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Hello my pretty lady," he said.

"Oh papa, you flatter me too much!" I said and grinned.

My father kissed Maria and mother and sat down on his chair and looked at us with a smile. Oh dang! This is going to be great! I bet FluffyCheesecakeTurtle - my turtle stuff toy - will jump and down in delight when he hears this news! "So...... What's the news?" I asked excited.

Dad cleared his throat. "The Queen," he started. Oh My Holy Puffy Purple Cheeks! "Invited us to come over tomorrow evening at the palace."

I squealed. "You're joking, right?" The Queen was the Queen - duh! Well, she's just perfect. She's pretty, elegant, nice and most of all she's a freaking vampire!

I know, a vampire. Red River Valley is the largest Kingdom in the whole world and the Royalties are vampires. Other Kingdoms are led by Wolves, Fairies, Shapeshifters and Fallen Angels. Anyway, it is always a great honor to meet one of the Royalties in any Kingdom so I'm kinda hyped about this.