Prologue

Nighttime in the city, it was pretty calm. Everyone was asleep except Newton Star, which was walking around the city. But he wasn't alone...

Carly and Cartoka were in Zoomzania, as Carly was about to go to the city...

Cartoka: Okay ! See ya !

Carly: See ya bro !

Carly was in the flashcar then left Zoomzania, so she decided to walk around to see if there were any heroes and was also looking for some thing...

Newton Star: *sigh* What a calm night ! So weird...

Carly accidentally bumps into Newton Star

Newton Star: Huh? Oh ! Hey Carly...What are you doing here? Stealing vehicles or machineries?

Carly: Hey, nothing, just mind your business star boy.

Newton Star: Don't need to be rude

Carly: Well, I will still be rude.

Newton Star: Whatever, see ya around maybe.

Carly: Ugh

Carly was looking for the thing she lost, when she went to the park, she found what she was looking for...

Carly: Oh ! It's here !

Newton: A rock ?

Carly: Can you leave me alo-

Suddenly, the stone glowed so hard that Carly had to throw the rock.

Newton Star: AAH !! What happened ?!

Carly: I don't know...but this rock can be dangerous...it's better not touching it...

Newton Star: What if I study this rock ? Then I could see what are their powers !

Carly: Not a bad idea...huh...

Newton Star: Newton Star, that's my name

Carly: Ok then.

Newton Star: Ok...

A few moments later, they went to Newton's room, he untransformed as Carly was a bit surprised.

Carly: *blush* you look like this in daytime...?

Newton: Oh yeah, it's because I wear glasses *nervous laugh*

Carly: *in her thoughts* cute

Newton: Umm...Carly, are you okay ? *put his hand on her arm*

Carly: Yeah, I'm fine !

Newton: Okay, you better go back to Zoomzania while I study this rock, I'll tell you more about the rock next night, alright ?

Carly: Okay then...

Newton: Good night *smiles*

Carly : Night...

Carly went back to Zoomzania with the flashcar and then her brother Cartoka asked:

Cartoka: Hey Carly, why did you took so long there, was there someone ?

Carly: Nope ! I was just walking around but I forgot to be back here early...*nervous laugh*

Cartoka: Okay...anyway, I have great news, sis ! I have a new plan against those city kids, a specially that star boy !

Carly: Sounds good ! What's the plan ?

Cartoka: I heard that he has a new vehicle, the Newtron ! We are going to steal the piece of it for our Flashcar ! And then, we could go to space !

Carly: Oh, that's great ! *smile* But what about to take a break, we'll think about this tomorrow, alright?

Cartoka; If you say so...

Carly went to sleep, she was worried and excited about her brother's plan...

TO BE CONTINUED...