Welcome home.

"And this room is for you!"

As Edmond passed Kenneth the keys and card for the new apartment room, which was in the same hall as them.

Kenneth hugged Edmond once again.

"Thank you, big bro!"

"Thank you for coming home."

Student and Kenneth shook their hands for the last time that night. Student smiled, then left and went to his room, for a good night sleep. Leaving Kenneth and Suit some extra clothes.

"..Dude. It was nice living with you. I guess it is time I go now.."

Suitinnit turned, walking away...  Sebastian's eyes widened. He ran to Suitinnit, grabbing her.

"S-Suits! Where are you going?? Your living here with me!!!"

He said, shaking her gently. Suitinnit's eyes watered. She leaped into him, hugging her tight, sobbing into his chest.

Kenneth felt his heart warm up. A few tears went down his cheeks. He hugged her tightly, comforting her.

*few minutes later*

"Ok so.. Dude. Dude? Dude where did you go now-"

Dude headed straight to the shower, washing himself, his hair, and his everything. Suit got the card and exit the room, leading herself to the laundry room. She put her and Suit's clothes there, and wore the shower clothes, gifted by Kenneth's family.

 She put her and Suit's clothes there, and wore the shower clothes, gifted by Kenneth's family