Adult PB&J Sandwich ➤ jaywon ➤ crack

*growl*

'Please stop...'

Jungwon silently whined as he gripped his stomach in hunger.

He curled up into a little ball trying to get rid of the burning and rumbling sensation in his stomach, he just had dinner 6 hours ago with his boyfriend Jay-hyung who was sleeping soundly in their king-sized bed. But Jungwon was wide awake because of his midnight cravings, but to be honest it was entirely his fault because he didn't eat during dinner which as a result had him starving in their bed.

Jungwon couldn't take it any much longer and faced his snoring boyfriend, shaking his shoulder as hard as he could to get him up. Jay soon responded with an annoyed groan, in some cases Jay wouldn't complain in different situations but when his precious sleep is being interrupted even if it was his boyfriend.

"Jungwon not now..." Jay shook Jungwon's hand away from his shoulder, pulling the blanket upward to cover most of his body except his head.

"Hyung please~ I'm hungry~ Can you please make something for me?" Jungwon whined louder shaking in the sheets and creating groaning noises from the older.

"I cooked you dinner earlier and you said you didn't want to eat anything, it's not my fault, sorry Jungwon," Jay answered in a scary tone but then his voice softened at the very end, his voice was hoarse yet it showed preeminence. But it didn't faze the younger.

"Hyung please!~" Jungwom shook him harder this time becauseh knows no matter what, Jay hyung will always have a sensitive soft spot for him, and sometimes he doesn't even hide it.

"For fuck's sake! Fine! Just go to the kitchen and grab something to snack on and I'll just catch up." Jay grumbled in defeat knowing his never-ending saga of being feeble for Jungwon will never stop.

After Jay said those words, Jungwon dashed to the kitchen while bumping into walls and furniture with he lack of light and his fuzzy eyesight after being in the dark for so long.

When he felt the familiar marbled counter in their kitchen, he hugged the counter guiding himself to the fridge. And as soon as he reached the fridge, he played open the magnetic doors emitting a soft ding alongside blinding blue lights overwhelming his view and resulting in his sight blurring.

He reached for a specific bottle of his favorite artificial jam made out of 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% glucose and artificial grape flavoring his hyung got him when they visited Jay's hometown.

Once his eyes saw the blurry tube that sort of looks like the squeeze bottle that he was looking for, grabbing the purple and white bottle with a plastic sheet wrapped around with its logo in a hurry filled with his favorite type of jelly.

He closed the fridge door, and reached for the bag if bread sitting on the center ilse alongside some crunchy and smooth peanut butter, Jungwon picked the smooth one cause it was the nearest but he doesn't really mind since he isn't really picky plus he was going to starve to death if he doesn't eat anything in like 0.2839 seconds.

Jungwon hurriedly grabbed a spoon from one of the drawers underneath the center isle and opened the tub of brown paste, then scooped the continents and spread it all around one slice of white bread and then reached for the grape jam he placed in front of him.

But when he put it around his fist to feel the bottle but there was something wrong about it, it didn't feel the same as the usual plastic feels he felt while grabbing it from the fridge according to Jungwon's gut but he didn't really pay attention to it cause he was hungry as hell.

The bottle had more of a matte feel, it wasn't cold, it had a different shape, and it was definitely not the same color based on his still dark and blurry eyes, it was a plain violet matte bottle with minimal text displayed. But who cares, he just wants to shove that shit right into his mouth.