a not so solo shower

Gyen started the car, as all the men and Suitinnit were jumping up and down in excitement. Getting to choose themselves a make over, a chance to express themselves.

"COME ON IN NOW, KIDS"

Hey- he called us.. Children? I mean fair enough since he's being a father figure right now. They all rushed to the car, hopping in. Suitinnit had never gone on a car ride ever in her life.

Gyen tilted the car mirror, making us all look at those cold eyes. Stopping the laughter.

"..Did you guys put your seatbelt on??"

Nervous laughter filled the car, then the sounds of seatbelts clipping.

(How did he get the car? My man had to walk 1-2 hours to his apartment just to get his car 😭)

He started to drive. The night and rain was really soothing.. it felt like home.

"Hey! Let's play I spy!!!" Yelped man 1.

Suitinnit and the other men looked to him. Waiting.

"I spy.. with my little eye.. that something starts wiiiithh... Aaaaa- C!!"

They all look around.

Man2: clouds??

Man1: nope!

Man 3: CAR CAR CAR!!

Man1: nuh uh!

Suits: Celery?

Man1: there is no celery around-

All: we give up.

Man1: That quick? Ah I guess I will have to give it up. It is.. the cat sitting besides me.

Suitinnit: ME?? A CAT??

giggles filled the car.

Suits: so you guys like to scissor talk huh.. Give the next round to me.

Man 1: aight bet
Man2: bet.
Man3: oooooh boy..

Gyen: *smirk.*

Suitinnit: I spy.. With my indeed cat eye.. Something starts wiiiithh.. H.

The men looked at eachother. That's a hard letter to spot in like 2am outside in the rain-

Man1: hydrogen? The rain..
Suits: genius but nopes.
Man3: Homeless men? Aka us..
Suits: not anymore but nope-
Man2: Husky?
Suits: there is no husky.

Man1: alright alright spit it out we can't think of any more.

Suitinnit: alright..

Suitinnit smirked.

Suitinnit: the Hyena driving the car..

The whole group burst out in laughter. As Gyen cheeks turned pink. He did look a lot like a hyena.. Ouch... Oh he will not forget about that at all. He turned the car, to the carwash.

"Hey I thought we were getting clothes-"

Gyen: Yes we are but I need to wash the car first.

He drove, getting a ticket, then he drove into the area where the matchine washed the car.

Everybody sat back, looking mesmerized, as car was being washed... After some time.

Gyen: So.. Suitinnit.

Suits: mhm?

Gyen: So you were right about me looking like a hyena. Hehe. Good one.

Suitinnit: Don't take it to your heart- I was joking!!

Gyen: well now I'm gonna 'joke' too.

He said, smirking as his voice got denser. He opened Suitinnit's window, as water spewed all over her from the car wash, making her gasp. The men looked shocked.

Gyen: and you all found it funny.. hmm?

Men: NO NO NO WAIT-

He opened their windows too, as water and soap gushed onto them, making them yelp. As it stopped, they rubbed their eyes, opening them. Only for more water to wet them, causing chaos. As Gyen smiled. 

As it stopped, the whole squad was staring at him. But that was not even it. The dryer came in, blowing hard onto them all, making them fall onto eachother. He laughed silently at the scene, watching the scene as only his window was closed. Gyen does have emotional issues! Don't you wonder why he's touchy and mad all the time?

As he drove away, humming happily in his dense voice, driving around as the four frowned, staring at him. He turned the radio on, scrolling the volume up, changing the cannel to some chill songs, bopping his head gently side to side as he drove. As the four still stared at him. For a few minutes straight. 

As he reached the clothes shop, he parked the car, then stopped it. He unbuckled his belt, getting out of the car. He looked to the four.