PARTY TIME!!!

As Gyen drove back with 5 large pizzas, each being different flavors, meat lovers, pepperoni pizza, cheese lovers, tandoori chicken, mm mm mm. That wasn't even enough! He brought fizzy drinks too.

He picked up the food, walking all the way to the motel, knocking on the door. Suitinnit opened, as he went inside, putting the food on the desk.

The men stared, drooling. So did Suitsy.

"What are you all looking at.. Dig in!!"

Gyen said. They all jumped up and down, rushing to the food, wolfing it down. Suitinnit took a piece, walking to Gyen's bed and sitting next to him. He smiled at her company. Hey. After all good women do soften up mens hearts. (Fact).

What is this food?? I never seen it before. It smells so good.. Suits took a little nip, to wolfing it down too. A taste she never tasted before, wolfing it down, getting her mouth dirty.

"Looks like you never ate anything else besides for crap-"

Gyen went.

"St-stop it man!! I'm eating!!"

She muffled, as her mouth was full. He passed her a napkin. People use these pure soft clean 'towels' as if their nothing?? What a life.

He walked up, then back again, getting her more flavours and a glass of soda too. Her eyes went big and shiny as she accepted the food, eating with tears streaming down. She is really thin, so he has to give her something healthy next time to develop stronger. The men then turned the TV on, watching Pingu.

"Oh come on guys- are you menchildren??"

Suitinnit giggled, watching along. As they all took turns to give funny commentary and roast eachother.

"Hey Suitinnit.. Mind going to your bed? I'm about to sleep for a little.. I need energy to drive you all to the shops."

Suitinnit, smiled hopping to her bed, snuggling in. A simple bed and blanket was a luxury for her. She purred loudly, filling up the room with a soft ambience, making everyone sleepy...

A mir mir..