Marriage ➤ heejake ➤ crack+kinda sad and fluff?

NOT PROOFREAD

-

Marriage.

Oh Marriage, a bond that no one else understands. A conglomerate that brings lovers through life when they need each other the most and share the most amazing experiences. A bond that is deeply connected with love, patience, support, and camaraderie.

It seems that the understanding that two people becoming one unit and pledging their love for each other, is the consensus among most believers. It could therefore be argued that most people would buy into the fact that marriage is the sharing of two lives, bonding their spirits, bodies, and souls in union.

Marriage is such a beautiful thing, isn't it?

Wrong.

Well at least for Lee Jaeyun who's been married for 2 years to the dude he bagged during high school while giving each other blow jobs through glory holes or more known as Lee Heeseung his husband, the current reason as to why he's on the brink of burning their house down. Alongside their 6-year-old adopted child, Ri-ki adds gasoline to his fire with every single shenanigan he gets into with his dad.

Ever since they adopted the boy a couple of months ago, his husband's attitude has changed a lot from then. He became more hyperactive and playful, and of course in bed. His once puppy-like personality was now taken over by an overly flirtatious and daring Heeseung which Jake had already seen Athe older like this but not this often.

Heeseung has become a whole different person ever since Ri-ki came into their lives, He has always shown genuine care and affection toward their adopted son and Jake loved that for him.

But the main problem here is Heeseung's capability to control himself in front of their children, and yes including their family dog Layla who is considered one of their children.

By control, I mean his fucking raging libido and immature mouth he can't seem to cool down when Jake does anything in front of him. And because of Jake's strict personality when it comes to his child, he gets really angry at his husband and anxious that their son might pick up the green and dirty jokes Heeseung shares whenever Ri-ki is around.

For example.

-

In the Living room...

"Rahh! I'm gonna eat you, kid!" Heeseung ran towards a giggling Ri-ki in a black cape the same as his Heeseung's with a red inner lining, he and his Daddy ran across the room chasing each other as they played an innocent game of vampires as Jake vacuumed the carpet while they were running in circles making sure to not step on the carpet and make Papa mad.

"Papa! Papa! Please play with me and Daddy!" Ri-ki pulled on Jake's sweatpants which made Jake look at him with wide eyes

"I'm sorry baby I can't, I'm still cleaning. Play with Daddy for now and after I'm finished the three of us can play, okay?" Jake placed a high peck on the kid's hair while rubbing his back, then went back to vacuuming more of the gigantic carpet

"Papa now, please!~" Ri-ki pestered Jake more, jumping up and down to show his desperation as he pleaded with puppy eyes.

"C'mon honey you've been cleaning since 6 am, you've been scrubbing and wiping for hours now and there's a chance that your hands' fissures are gonna separate. Take a break and play with us!" Heeseung smiled at a tired Jake

Jake looked at the two boys with anticipation displayed on their faces, Jake grinned at them and placed the vacuum by one of their couches then ran to them where he grabbed Ri-ki, fleeing away from Heeseung who was roaring as he chased Jake with Ri-ki in his arms screaming in thrill.