Surgery room.

a day passed, Gyen was back, waiting with Suitinnit, and Suitinnit quiet literally fell asleep on the hospital chairs, but the doctors did not bother them. After a day...

Gyen woke up to somebody shaking him...

"h-huh..??"

He looked up, it was a nurse. Suitinnit stretched, yawning, getting up from besides Gyen. They both looked to the nurse as if the nurse had something to say.

"You both can go have a look at Ayaan now..."

She said, making Gyen and Suitinnit spring up. They both ran into the room, looking at Ayaan. He was unconscious, mouth open. But alive. Thankfully. His eyes, almost his whole face was covered. His arm was.. attached perfectly back. His chest was also covered in bandaids. They both sighed in relief, but we're still disheartened.

Disheartened from how most people are desensitized from this. Watch real videos of this for entertainment. Tell others not to care, and even tell others not to care about themselves if they were in the same situation. Seriously guys. Is this how dumb they gotta be? "Desensitized" until it happens to them. If your not convinced that the end of the world is near yet, then idk man... The more I grow up the more I hate life.

They both left the room, as the nurse followed along. Gyen walked out. Suitinnit followed along to him. He entered a motel near the hospital, purchasing a room. He grabbed the keys, walking downstairs, as Suits followed him.... This could have ended horribly if it was the wrong time of man...