I am so sorry...

Gyen shocked Ayyan for the last time, making him cough. It had been like five minutes.
A

"LOOK LOOK- HES MOVING-"

Screamed Suitinnit. Gyen pushed his chest, making him cough out a blood and water.
He coughed it all out, as Gyen rubbed his back, helping him release all the excessive air in him.

After all of that, whimpers streamed through his mouth, clinging onto Gyen. He whimpered and cried violently, shaking severely... Gyen rubbed his back, kissing his forehead.

"Ayyan it's me.. it's me Gyen.. It's ok.. I'm here now.."

He said, as his voice trembled, crying along. Watching the scene, Suits was also crying. Never thought two huge scary hyena looking men could be so sweet. Especially one who just took out multiple torturers with ease.

Ayaan was blind completely, in huge pain, his lungs and oesophagus still burnt.. His whole body felt like it burnt.. from the lungs. He shook violently, almost screaming and sobbing into Gyen. As he coo'ed him.

Gyen, as instructed, turned the gas on, placing the mask onto Ayaan's mouth, rubbing his back. After a few minutes, his cries softened, getting dizzier. But he was still in shock. In excruciating pain and completely blind.. it was beyond words to describe how he felt.

As 4 am hit, the clock hit.. catching everyone's attention. Eshaan walked to the mic, getting his voice ready..

As the soothing Azaan flowed through the whole town, toning the chaos down

Ayaan stopped crying.. The Azaan which comforted him.. He sniffled, still blind and hurting badly. But he was distracted, listening to the words which praised God..

It reminded him of.. Dad. Mom and Dad. Back to the moment of how his father gave Azaan to him in his ear just as he was born, stopping him from crying. And all the other children too. Islam was beautiful and always will be...

Gyen started to shudder lightly.. shaking Ayaan gently.

"Ayaan.. A-Ayaan??"

He begged, as his cold, masculine voice trembled softly, Suitinnit just watched, filled with guilt. Even though nothing was her fault.

Ayaan didn't respond, he looked somewhat so peaceful.. almost faceless but peaceful.. All the pain numbed. It felt like it was the end.. The end of it all. I wouldn't have to stay blind forever. I no longer have to be in this cruel world where people only think about themselves. It's time I depart I guess.. I will remember to take you guys in heaven with me if I get to go...

Although Ayaan didn't talk, it was like they could read his thoughts now..

"AYAAN..." "AYAAN ANSWER ME.."

He begged, while shaking him. His hands were violently shaking, his veins popping out now. His lower jaw was also shuddering a lot. He felt like screaming out loud. He felt like pulling his hair out. He felt like cutting himself and ripping his own organs out to equalize all of the pain to them who were forgotten. But he just couldn't. We are trapped in our own paradox. This is a dystopia...

He screamed out loud, hitting the wall, leaving a mark and Suitinnit shocked. He felt ashamed instantly, looking to Suitinnit. She looked at him with empathetic eyes, smiling. Absorbing his sorrow. He smiled back, appreciating the comfort. He looked down to Ayaan, all peaceful, laying in his lap.

The ambulance stopped, now putting Ayaan back on the bed, taking him to the surgery room, as bloody Gyen and Suits followed in.

As Ayaan reached the room, they rushed him in, shutting the door. Leaving Suitinnit and Gyen waiting.

As they just stood there, looking at eachother for a hint of hope in their eyes. A nurse walked up to them, asking Gyen to enter the surgery room..

He did so, and they made him sit down next to Ayaan.

"Gyen. I need you to make a hard decision..-"

"MAKE IT QUICK.. please just tell me.. Anything to save my brother.."

The nurse sighed.

"We need one of your kidneys. But the thing is, there is not enough time to put you under anesthesia. So I don't think he can make it-"

"Get it done."
Gyen said, stiff, walking towards the second surgery bed, laying down, pulling his shirt up, taking it off.

"Sir-"
"Please.. Just do it. Make it quick.. I won't shudder."

The nurse was a kind one, she did not want to delay his request. The surgeons around, sighed. They all went, holding him down tightly. His face was still stiff. Not regretting it a single bit..

After cleaning the area, they started operating on him, not expecting him to surprisingly be calm. Not exactly calm.. But calm for the type of situation.

Suitinnit, in the other room.. Why is Gyen screaming on the top of his lungs..? Is this how much he loves Ayaan? I never really witnessed love this big till now. I have, the sacrifices made in the illegal facility but once again I get to see one.

One of the nurses approached Suitinnit, offering her a shower and some clothes.. So she accepted it.

(How was he saved for free? Keep on reading to find out! I'm sorry this happens in real life. I said that I would expect others to care if I ended up in a snuff film. So that's why I care about them. And they told me not to expect anyone to care. What kind of a human will be chill with being put up on the Internet for sick people to watch?? Gore porn exists. Don't question why I hate the modern world so much after reading this.)

I literally hate half of the population now and it's understandable why