𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚔?

As dude walked across the hall slowly and re-thinking his life... He heard sorrowful cries. In the building, sounding somewhat woman. He rubbed his eyes thoroughly, to get a better view of his surroundings.

(Where's Silver? Off to traveling to my other ocs!)

Without thinking, he followed the tracks of the voice, almost running as he was quiet dull to fully run.

The heart-wrenching sobbing got closer and closer, making the man more desperate and curious. As it got right close to him, he slowed down, crouching. The light from the window shined onto the woman.

The man got closer, observing her. He was extremely curious. Yet worried. He got down onto his knees, and took a deep breath. He lost a dog. But this time, he was not going to fail anyone else. Even if it was a stranger... He did not care. Those instincts just kicked in.

..."hey..-.. are you ok?"

The woman froze, her eyes widening, her pupils narrowed.

Dude sighed. He was not used to talking to women...
(💀)

He looked down to her, smiling in hopes to comfort her. Before he opened his mouth to ask again, she would paw his face, leaving a red scratch mark.

(nah he didn't get mad 🥺)

He felt bad instead, knowing that he frightened her. His heart was softened for her, being extremely careful and gentle...

"Hey look- I'm not here to hurt y-"

another slap was served, resulting him holding his cheek, rubbing it because it hurt pretty much. He tried to then pet her to mean no harm, but she slapped his arm away. He stood up, dusting himself. So he would not get more slaps. He tried to explain himself while she yelled, backing away, showing clear signs of PTSD and trauma... And he understood. Because he also has PTSD and trauma. So he was really gentle with her, knowing how it all felt. He was empathetic, and sympathetic.

She suddenly stopped resisting, looking somewhat traumatized. Staring at something. Dude raised an eyebrow. He felt suspicion too. Then he felt a cold tap on his shoulder, slowly turning back. He met eye to eye with [REDACTED] once again. And this time instead of getting a slap, he got a punch to his face, letting out a yell. Before thinking, he turned and grabbed the woman's arm, running off with her. [REDACTED] tried to chase them down, it was a long run. Dude was under the influence not too long ago so he could not run as fast.. and the woman was weakened too.

After running some distance, Dude spotted an old wardrobe besides them, again not thinking twice, he grabbed it, pulling onto it. thrashing it down as the rotten roof above crashed down too, completely blocking the way. He carried the girl, running out of the building. They ran and ran and ran, finding a corner with barrels, seeking refuge there.

After reaching, he collapsed, panting loudly, on the wet, rainy floor. The girl slid out of his arms, sitting up. She was in disbelief. It was her first time running free from them... First time feeling free. She stared at the man, still out of breath, his eyes were closed, completely flat on the floor, exhausted. Having to run far distances with a girl in his arms, while being under influence just hours ago.

"Hey.. You saved me..."

She said, her voice low, sounding quiet surprised. Staring down at him.