Hungry

(Warning) can be triggering.

He bit his arm, trying to release tension. It felt like there were more than one brains in him which were controlling him. His forehead was hot.

He tossed, feeling his soul being killed.

He looked into the window to his side, where there were starry nights, and buildings. He sighed, but then looked to his side. He saw, a black tall figure. He froze, his eyes widened and pupils narrowed. He was still....
The thing flashed forward to him in the speed of light. He screamed loudly, falling off his bed.

"JINN JINN JINN!!!!"

His eyes were shut. Waiting for it.. But nothing happened. He opened them slowly, not wanting to.. But at the same time curious.

He opened his eyes. To his surprise, he saw a little silver white rat. With a cute little smile. And cute beady dark red eyes. Oh? Her nose and lip was bright pink, so we're her ears and paws. (Yes my rat had a little cute lower lip 😞)

So that little dude made the big shadow. And ran!

D

ude forgot about all his hardship. His pupils widened, as his smile did too. Dopamine rushed through him.

"Awwww-"

The little thing stood up, and then started climbing up to him. He teared up. She was just soooo cute!
He lied down again. As Silver would hug wrap around his warm neck, as he stroked her soft head. Would feel good to have a little company.

Even though he felt like he would die anytime soon as he was overdosed, his attention was to the little silver rat. (Ofcourse the shahada too 😭)