It starts.

The quiet heavy footsteps gently made their way up the hall. Getting louder every second as it got closer. Looking around. As his hoodie was on and hands were in his pocket. His eyes covered by shadows. Just the grey eerie outline of his iris was shown.  He towered over the walls, skinny. Almost looking like a skin-walker if he did not have those baggy clothes on.

 Almost looking like a skin-walker if he did not have those baggy clothes on

He spotted a room with a device left in it. Huh.. He was not really familiar to technology but knew that it existed, entering the room and grabbing it, tapping on the screen, which then suddenly flashed into shock content, as distorted screaming pierced his ears as well as his heart... which felt like being pierced with a sword. He threw the device at the wall, as he heard footsteps approach the room.. Filling him up with an adrenal rush, sprinting outside, quiet literally as faster than a car now. Similes aside it was quiet literal. Rushing into the room he always hid in, jumping onto the bed, covering himself with a blanket, as his heart almost popped out of his chest.

 Rushing into the room he always hid in, jumping onto the bed, covering himself with a blanket, as his heart almost popped out of his chest

Shutting his eyes, covering his head, acting asleep. As he tried to get the image he just saw out of his head. Everyday such content made him thankful, even in such a tragic situation. He was not among those who were... well.. we all know. Yet are scared to talk about it. 

He tried to gaslight himself into thinking it was not real at all, it was all edited, photoshopped, animated, not real at all because who would do such a thing..? Really. No amount of severe bullying can make a person like this. It is evil from the start. Though it is a different story if it was done to a guilty person. Otherwise.. Seriously no amount of trauma can justify doing this to someone good. Undeserving. I felt like that I was the only one who was shocked by such things as everyone around me seemed pretty desensitized from it. Even claiming to be normal yet claiming to love gore. Is it that I am the freak or am I the only normal person left. No matter how many people glorify it, I will never join along. Does not matter how much normalized it is. It is still wrong and always will be.

Glorifying unjustified murder should only be done by the ones who are also ok with being broken down alive in front of a camera and shared like a funny meme. Fair share.