Chapter 41: The Great Raid

An Hour passed, and the CH-53E Super Stallion continued its steady ascent through the vast expanse of the sky.

The aircraft's powerful rotors sliced through the air, propelling it forward with a purposeful determination.

Inside the aircraft, the atmosphere was a mix of excitement and awe.

Rory, ever the curious observer, pressed her face against the small window, gazing out at the unfolding panorama.

The world below seemed to shrink as the Super Stallion climbed higher and higher.

But just as Rory was about to comment on the breathtaking view, a sudden change occurred outside the aircraft.

Tuka, who was seated beside Rory, noticed the sudden transformation.

"Why did the outside turn white?" Tuka asked, her voice filled with curiosity.

Hailey turned to Tuka and explained.

"We're passing through the clouds. The moisture in the air condenses at higher altitudes, creating this white, fluffy layer." Hailey explained.

Rory chimed in, her voice tinged with amazement.

"Really? Not even Wyverns can fly this high without having trouble breathing." Rory said.

As the conversation unfolded, Hamilton, who had been clutching onto Piña in a mix of excitement and fear.

Piña timidly peeked out of the window.

Piña's eyes widened as she beheld a sight that filled her with wonder.

"Hamilton, look out the window!" Piña told her, her voice filled with awe.

Hamilton's gaze followed Piña's finger, and she couldn't help but gasp.

The view outside was nothing short of breathtaking.

The sky stretched endlessly, an azure canvas adorned with fluffy clouds that seemed to extend to infinity

'Wow!' The Falmartians shouted in their heads.

'Its the Celestial Realm!' Piña and Hamilton exclaimed in unison, their voices reverberating in their minds.

Unable to contain their excitement, the two young adventurers dashed toward Mike, who was seated a few rows ahead.

Mike glanced up from his seat and met their eager gazes.

"Sir Ramirez, could we go outside?!" Piña blurted out, enthusiasm lacing every word.