(III) Later, Alaska

THREE

THREE. LATER, ALASKA

       Juneau was over the moon today

       Juneau was over the moon today.  It was September 5th, meaning it was the twins' first day of 8th grade. She woke them up with pancakes, and would not stop bugging them with taking pictures.  She loved to celebrate every big milestone of the twins, even though they kept insisting they were getting too old for it.

Jaydan had his face stuffed with sausages and eyes staring down at his plate when a flash went off above him. "Haven't you taken enough pictures?"

       "Nope." The eldest sister grinned, looking down at the Polaroid that was slowly exiting the camera before checking her watch. "Chop chop, we need to get you two to school."

       "It's too early," Gianina groaned, "I want to go back to sleep." The young teen said before gulping down the rest of her orange juice. She had never been a morning person, and it didn't seem like she was to be out of that phase any time soon.

       Juneau grinned at her as she grabbed one of her cardigans, pulling her arms into it. "Well, you can't."

The younger girl groaned again, reluctantly dragging herself up from the table and into the living room, grabbing her and her brother's backpacks— her's being green and his black— before practically throwing Jaydan's at him. The older twin retaliated by sticking his tongue out at Gianina, who rolled her eyes at his childishness.

       Juneau grabbed her brown bag from its place on the hook by the front door and rummaged around inside it to find her wallet. She pulled it out before looking up at her siblings who were now slap-boxing each other, with Gianina winning despite her smaller frame. "Stop the hitting," She rolled her eyes. "How much money do you guys want for lunch?"

       "How much can we ask for?" Jaydan raised his eyebrows with a wide smile.

The adult rolled her eyes with a light chuckle,  reaching into the brown leather wallet to pull out the only cash she had, $25 for each twin. She held the cash up between her index and middle finger, "Is this enough?"