PROLOGUE

-SUMMARY-

-SUMMARY-

xenia cassie salazar-diaz was the sister of Miguel Diaz. not twin sister but she was born 5 days after him. her dad wasn't a good man, he was bad and he treated everyone like shit but there was nothing they could do. carmen had to make a decision and she regretted it but she had to do it, for herself and the safety of her family.

she had to choose and she chose Miguel. xenia stayed with hector, the two siblings had been split up and xenia knew about it when she was 5 years old. her dad sat her down and told her, for years she searched for her brother but she could never find him. it was like he had disappeared from the face of the earth and xenia hated that.

she wanted to know about her mom and him. she wanted to know about how they lived and what it was like without dad for them. she wanted to know why they had to leave. she wanted to know everything because it hurt to see her dad still deal drugs and still be apart of the same old thing that had led her mom and brother away in the first place. she could only hope to find them and ask all the questions she had.

now she was 16, she was still living in Mexico but with her dad, her step-mom and her little brother. she had loved the kid with her whole heart and she wanted to protect him from the world. xenia felt the need to protect so many people after finding out about her dad and what he did with his life.

and now there she was, meeting her brother and finding out about his life. she couldn't stay with her dad, not after everything and she wouldn't. so she would go back home with Miguel but what would happen when she met sam larusso?

one thing she didn't know was that sam was the girl she had been talking to in america. sam was the american pen pal that xenia had fallen for and sam had fallen for xenia too even though they had never met.

xenias only thought about the girl might just be

"you're so vain"

-CAST-

Xenia Cassie Salazar- Diaz

portrayed by andrea chaparro

-DTS-
starsandsaints warmcherry 90scoffeegossip taylorsera aftersuns -rainwp- cdmvsic solarbar BellaxRoyalty urm0msloverr amoursatelier
-WARNINGS-

mentions of blood, fighting, knifes, death and other possible triggering subjects.

-ABBYS NOTES-

I'm collecting the cobra kai characters like infinity stones, it might turn into a situation like me and the obx characters.