Small kiss

Levi and Eren had always shared an intense bond. They had fought together as soldiers in the Survey Corps, facing death and destruction on a daily basis. But there was always something more between them, something that they both tried to ignore for fear of what it might mean.

One night, after a particularly grueling mission, they found themselves alone in a small clearing in the forest. The stars were shining brightly in the sky, and the air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers.

Levi sat against a tree, his eyes closed as he tried to clear his mind. Eren stood nearby, watching him with a mixture of concern and admiration.

Without warning, Eren leaned in and pressed his lips to Levi's. At first, Levi was taken aback, but then he relaxed into the kiss, his hands moving to Eren's waist as he deepened the kiss.

Their lips moved together in a dance of passion, their bodies pressed tightly against each other. Eren's hands tangled in Levi's hair, pulling him closer as he poured all of his emotions into the kiss.

Levi felt his heart pounding in his chest as he returned the kiss with equal fervor. He had never felt this way before, this intense desire for another person. But with Eren, it felt right, like they were meant to be together.

As the kiss broke, they both gasped for air, their eyes locked in a heated gaze. They both knew that they had crossed a line, but they also knew that they couldn't stop now.

Without another word, they embraced each other tightly, their bodies pressed together as they shared a moment of pure love and passion. They knew that their lives as soldiers were uncertain and dangerous, but for now, they were content to be together, to revel in the warmth and comfort of each other's embrace.

As they stood there, holding each other, they both knew that they had found something special, something that went beyond the horrors of their world. They had found love, and they knew that they would do anything to protect it.