What's New List On Wattpad?

I got this feeling in my head. Why do readers always check out the 'WHAT'S HOT' list when they could just check out 'What's New' List.

Some of our stories are first listed on 'What's New' bar.. I dont know if you appreciate it, since it's how you and your stories began..

When you uploaded your first chapter or story, did it went straight ahead to 'What's Hot' List? No. Wanna know how your story made it to that spot it is currently in? It's because some of a very few readers still checks the 'What's New' list. Not the 'What's hot' list.

Now, all I want is to let other writers to have a chance to that CROWNING SPOT in this website.. Even if they won't make it to the top 10, at least they proved that their work is good too.

Do you remember when you first uploaded your story? How thrilled you are when you recieve a notification that someone voted or commented at your work? Remember how it made you feel?

The so-called newbies like me felt that way too, when we kept uploading and uploading. Isn't it a bit rude that new members read your work and won't atleast take a peak at their own work?

I suggest that maybe, we should also at least make some use with the What's New list.. It could complete a person's day when they knew that someone voted and commented at their work..

I think that's all I have to share.. If you got to read this, Wow. I'm glad you're still checking the What's New list.. Good for you..

And BTW, you can also advertise your wok here.. I'll be glad to read them, and maybe the others are glad to read it too.

Good luck to us all.