10

"Two dead in one day, boy, I'm a heavyweight
Cold case, he D. O. A. mask up, gotta hide your face."

"61st to 64th, ain't nobody on that porch

"61st to 64th, ain't nobody on that porch..."

"Durkiooo,"

Durk grimaces, sliding a hand down his face. "Will you shut the fuck up."

"Uh-uh, said you petty? Bitch I'm petty too ugh-ugh," On the couch India giggles and Durk pulls a face. He's extremely glad that somebody is finding this shit funny.

"Ay RJ, take Boona the fuck home before I rock his shit. He's startin' to irritate me." Hypno snaps, pushing his glasses up his nose.

Laid out on the long couch, RJ gives Hypno the finger, one arm thrown over his eyes as he tries to catch some sleep before tonight. "You take 'im, fuck nigga."

Boona bursts into a fit of giggles as Hypno tosses a pen at RJ only for the man to catch it, eyes closed and everything - even Durk is impressed.

Elbowing the man next to him, Durk chuckles, "He kinda embarrassed yo ass, gang." In retaliation, Hypno kicks his chair, sending him wheeling closer to the recording booth. "Fuck you."

"Fuck you." Durk grins, running his tongue along his top teeth.

Slumped on the floor, Boona's laugh trails into a groan as he presses a hand to his head. "Fuck...all of...y'all."

"Fuck all of who, lil nigga?" Durk turns around as Von steps into the room on quiet feet.

Boona peeks up through his fingers, sees who it is, and promptly shuts up, grumbling quietly. "Yeah, yeah."

Stepping up behind Durk, Von slides a hand down the back of his neck, guiding his head up to press a soft kiss to his mouth. "Mm,"

"Good to see you too, gang." Durk breathes when he pulls away. Quickly backtracking at the look Davyon cuts him. "Davyon- I mean it's good to see you too Davyon."

Leaning over him, Von is significantly less intimidating than he knows the man can be, but that glint in his eye has Durk's lower back aching in phantom pains as he remembers the last time Davyon looked at him like that.

"And don't fuck it up again." He mumbles, leaning back into Durk's space. "Gimme one more, shorty. I missed yo ass."

"Y'all niggas just saw each other yesterday." India snorts, kicking at the back of Durk's chair.

Humming into Von's mouth Durk gives her the finger. Pointedly ignoring Boona as the man pretends to gag from his place on the floor.

"Oh shut up, pussy ah nigga," Muwoop leans forward, cuffing Boona on the back of the head. "We all know Tione be bouncin' all ova yo di-" With a quickness Durk didn't think he was capable of, Boona tackles Muwoop out of his chair.