$$$1$$$

Hello friends, i am going to share few things with you. Which we had as conversation. I hope you people will enjoy the story.

We were living in our which situated in exterior part of the city. Me and my female friend were staying in the house.

One day it was heavy raining. I prepared some yummy food for dinner. I and my friend started having the food.

We heard someone knocking the door i opened the door see a girl who is drenched in the rain. I don't know who she is. I looked at her like questioning

She started answering me that she was passing by this way. And it started raining heavily. There was no houses near by. I can understand what she is trying to say.

I asked her to come in and have the seat. We were watching TV. In news they announced there was cycloon formed in our area. And asked people not to get out of the house, due to leakage of electrical power in many areas.

She was sitting and watching the tv.everyone there got shocked by seeing this news. I asked her what is your name, she replied Nisha. She was fully drenched in water.her clothes were wet. I felt pity for her.i gave a towel for her to dry her hair. I don't know what to do for a dress.kia dress don't set for Nisha. Because Kia was very lean but Nisha was medium sized figure.

So we had no option than giving my tshirt to Nisha. She removed her clothes and everything and wore my tshirt. It was above the knee and below her thigh. She was normal medium skin tone colour. Her legs were not well waxed.

She was not a perfect figure, my friend Kia looking her with a evil eyes. I gave her coffee, she lean a little and took the coffee. I could see her cleavage. She was wearing nothing inside.

It was late night i asked her to sleep in my bed. First she was hesitant later she agreed to that.

I slept in my sofa, i already told her I am supplying medical instruments to the hospitals.
After few seconds someone touched me, i opened my eyes and saw Nisha standing there.

What happened Nisha i asked. You said you are medical supplier. Can you help me she asked. Ok but what you want i asked.

She said she is having cold, she asked me to treat her. I went inside i worry my stethoscope and placed in her breasts. Now her nipples started getting bigger. I couldn't get the sound so i placed my hand inside her and touched her boobs. Her body wa hot.

You need injection i said.
Nisha:no injection please
I heard a little sound from her stomach. I thought she needs enema.

You need Nisha i told her. She was scared to a extent.

I called Kia to help Nisha in getting enema. Kia entered in room with evil smile