Marceline’s POV: 

She'd been there long enough to see her reading. Lurking was her thing, but she especially loved spying on the princess when she was in her most private of moments. It always had thrilled her but this wasn't just any lurking or spying, it was hunting. Hunting for what? Not food, she wasn't hungry, although she'd considered draining the pink girl of some of her color on occasions even now she watched as the pink girls face blushed obviously from the material she was reading or a maybe a thought. Was it a thought about her? She watched as the girl got up. The vampire had been inside the room for quite a while. She came through the balcony door which was kept ajar on warm nights such as this. She watched the princess look around—Marceline was invisible but she knew the pink girl felt her presence there. She wanted her to. She wanted her not only to feel her presence but to feel her, to feel her longing. 

She watched as the princess went into the bathroom followed by the sound of a running shower moments later. Something in Marceline wanted to draw near to the girl, but what. Marceline knew just as any other half demon knew she was just in denial. She knew in her subconscious that she was attracted, not just physically but on a deeper level. She wanted the girl. She wanted her to herself. She began feeling the feral notions of aggressive possession seep into her undead veins. Marceline picked up the book PB had been reading and read the bright read letter from the cover, "Vampirism in a Nutshell". A sly grin played upon the grey girl's face. "Tsk, tsk, tsk Bonni. Always so curious," she said aloud to herself. She put down the book as her attention was caught by a soft moan coming from the bathroom. She now grinned wider exposing her sharp white fangs.

She couldn't believe her eyes, her Bonni was standing there half naked with one hand tucked inside her panties feverishly stroking away, while the other toyed with her perfectly round breast slightly pinching her nipple. Marceline was now in a undeniable state of lust from this view of the pink girl. Her pink eyelids fluttered open and shut in response to her own administrations on her own body, the girl's body appeared to be sated with lust and pleasure. The vampire intently watched the girl continue to rub herself into bliss entranced by the blush that settled over the girl's body. Marceline licked her lips, she wanted to taste the girl, not only drink her red but taste the sweetness that lie between her legs. 

She couldn't let her continue, she needed her to be begging...wanting. Marceline knocked the book off of the desk hoping to break the princess from her pleasurable reverie. The pink girl jumped with a start then looked out of the bathroom to see if it had been anyone inside the room, she called for the butler thinking he had been in the room, no answer. The vampire smiled. 

All the time the vampire had been watching the girl undress in the bathroom and get into the shower. Marceline unable to control herself followed her in. She watched that magnificent body glistening under the steady stream if water. She's mine, was all she could think.

PB’s POV:

"Ahhh," Bonnibel moaned, not sure if it was the relaxing water that got her to this state or the slight pangs of pleasurable pain she had to begun to feel in her nipples caused by what felt like a hand. A hand...What?! Something had just grabbed her breast and she saw nothing, but she felt it. Oh, she felt them kneading and pulling. "Mmm," she let the sound slip. She was too aroused to attempt to resist what was happening she batted her eyes shut enjoying what felt like hands as they moved about her breasts then traveled south. She looked down and that's when she saw familiar grey hands. Her breath caught in her chest then she whispered, "Marceline..." as a hand with deft and challenging fingers slid between her legs rubbing the pink girl's moistened folds.

"Hmm?" the vampire said dreamily overcome by desire as she kissed the pink girl's skin, sliding her fingers down the pink slit then up rubbing the girl's most sensitive area causing her body to flex and spasm quickly due to sensitivity. "Ohhh," she moaned desperately as Marceline then slid two fingers into her slowly as she felt resistance. A sly smiled played upon her lips. Her dear Bonnibel was still a virgin. She had waited for her, and this excited the aroused vampire even more, adding to the moisture growing between her own legs.

Bonnibel's face went a deep shade of red when she then realized why the vampire stopped and she thanked Glob the vampire was behind her so that she couldn’t see the embarrassment written on her face. Suddenly she felt two long slender fingers thrust into her quickly pushing past the resistance. "Marci...mmm...Ahhhhhh!" she moaned almost unintelligibly and loudly into the tiles of the shower as she attempted to hold herself up. She hoped to Glob that Peppermint Butler was asleep, the thought of him catching them made her even more aroused as Marceline continued on with her administrations.  Marceline moved her fingers in and out of the girl at a relentless pace, causing the girls knees to buckle as she weakened from the pain and pleasure of it all. The vampire stopped all movement of her fingers holding them deep inside of the girl clearly teasing her as she slowly pulled them out of the pink girl. Bubblegum whimpered as she did so, clearly on edge. Marceline took her fingers and rubbed Bubblegum's clit in agonizingly slow circles, which to the now quivering pink girl was more torture than pleasure. She wanted release, she needed it—she needed her to give it to her. 

"M-Marceline..." she panted.

"Yes, Bonnibel?"

"P-ple...ase..." Bonnibel sounded so little, so submissive, so needy—so much so that she didn't even recognize her own voice when she spoke. 

"Please what? What is it Bonni?" Marceline whispered in the girl's ear in a low seductive tone that sent a shiver down the girl's spine.

"I...w-want..mor—" she began the last part fading off into a fit of moans of extremely pleasure and pain as Marceline pinched the pink girl's clit between the pads of her thumb and index fingers massaging the little nub between the two fingers.

Bonnibel found her words again, "D-don't stop...please...DON'T..." she moaned aloud to the vampire. The vampire smirked at this and continued on with her onslaught to the pink girl's pearl. 

Marceline then dipped her fingers down returning them to the princess's waiting entrance. She liked how Marceline's skilled fingers roughly assaulted her insides coercing them to contract in the most delicious of manners. Marceline's other hand squeezed the pink girl’s breasts and pinched her nipples roughly tweaking and pulling them, as she continued to kiss the pink girls neck she bit her hard and began to drain some of the color from the girl. Bonnibel moaned and screamed undiscerning things to the vampire girl frantically grasping for something, anything. That's all it took for PB, she was coming and coming hard. Her head seemed to swim amongst the stars and she became weak riding out the orgasm as the vampire continued her onslaught on the pink girl's body ravishing her.

Marceline slowly rubbed the girl’s over-sensitive area as she calmed down from her first orgasm. She then turned PB toward her and kissed her with ferocity. Bonnibel tried to catch her breath as Marceline seemed to kiss it away. Breaking the kiss Marceline spoke to Bonnibel in a seductive tone, "I'm not done with you, yet." Bonnibel looked into the vampire’s half open eyes heavy with lust and felt again the tension in the pit of her stomach, pleasurably painful.

*A/N Leave Comments and Reviews and I'll continue this.