𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

He was ready now. Now he knew everything what to do and how to do it. And the biggest thing is that he knew what he needed now.
"We are thinking of running away somewhere before worshiping Kali Maa. You people also go to other countries. We made a big mistake by trusting him." Kulkarni, the Munshi, was talking to Andrews on the phone with his hand on his head. Everyone's condition was serious after hearing the news of Rocky's death.
"Rocky. He is still alive. He has given a signal, a big one." Virat took the phone from Kulkarni's hand and told this to Andrews. And in fact Rocky gave him a bigger signal than what he was told. "There is a huge fire near the slum area. 23 guards of mines are missing. Everybody get there soon. Now." Ramanna's words reached those people also through walkie talkie.
"The 23 guards who are missing must have been killed by Rocky and the bodies must have been burnt."
"If so, then we should do something. Those jeeps have to be stopped. To find out about Rocky, he can kill even twenty thousand people. Those vehicles have to be stopped. Think of something Think, something has to be done."
"Dad, passed away." Kulkarni was shocked as soon as Virat said this, but now he had no other option other than this and he ran out of the room to spread the news. He has to do this to save his life. All the jeeps were moving towards the ground and there people's heart was beating fast.
"The guards are coming this way. We are burning 23 guards here if they find out? What do we do?" The supervisor asks the spectacled man who was burning those bodies.

"Aye! bade Sarkar, bade Sarkar has passed away." On hearing Munshi's words, two or three guards ran and blow the alarm and spread the news to the whole of Narachi. On hearing the alarm, Garuda also moved towards his father's room and all the jeeps started coming back there. Virat also went to kill his father. He had hatred in his heart for his brother since childhood. The father always chose the elder son out of the two sons and handed over all the business work to him without knowing the will of the younger one. Due to this, the hatred grew even more and it grew so much that he hired a man to kill his own brother and the map was also prepared by him. And to conquer this empire, now he killed his father by suffocating him before Garuda could reach him. And then together with Munshi, he started lamenting like no one else loves his father more than him.
"Sir bade Sarkar has passed away."
"Oh God!" This news had reached even Guru Pandian. And now trouble was about to arise for him too. Everyone attended Suryavardhan's last rites. Whatever was happening doesn't seem right to Vanram. He was afraid for his master.
"Nothing is going right. You have many enemies here. Leave it for now. Now whatever we do, we will do it only after worshiping the mother." "Pandit ji, I need mother's blessings tonight itself. None of my enemies will be alive till tomorrow morning." Ignoring Vanram's advice, Garuda orders to prepare for the puja. Vanram became more worried after hearing Garuda's decision, so he made the security more tight. And on the other side Virat was waiting. Even if he killed Garuda by morning, the questions were still many. How will he escape from that? And if he does not kill, then what will be the condition of him and the people?
"I am scared." Everyone was feeling scared including the supervisor. Today it will be either on this side or on the other side.
"What else have we done except being afraid. I've been working here ever since these walls were up. I was living as a slave and thought I would die as a slave but now courage has come, faith has awakened. I was wondering who is he? Why has he come here? But now I understand that he has come to make our fabricated stories come true." Rocky awakened the sleeping hope of the people there. His arrival has boosted their morale. Now they were all ready to fight and even to die. Everyone was waiting. On one side Andrews was waiting for Munshi's news along with Daya and on the other side Kamal, Rajendra Desai, Guru Pandian were also waiting for the same. Today either they will get victory or death.
There is a sudden power failure in the whole of Narachi, which is believed to be due to a short circuit. More and more guards are stationed near the white line. The rest of the guards head towards Garuda's room and are ordered to accompany him till the temple.
"Where did he go? Did he run away? DID HE RUN
AWAY?" Virat's restlessness was increasing with time. He felt that Rocky left everything in half and ran away.
"Walkie signals doesn't work at the place of worship. There are more people. Even birds could not come near Chhote Sarkar. Go." Vanram had also ordered everyone to be alert. People with torches in their hands started their journey to the temple and now even Virat had understood that Rocky would kill Garuda there. Vanram had come to know that the short circuit had happened near the white line and someone had done this by tying stones on both the corners of the copper wire. His doubt was now changing into confidence that someone definitely wanted to kill Garuda. Whoever had done this, Vanram reached the palace in search of him and searched everywhere but he could not find anyone. On the other side all the people reached the place of worship and were scared to see Garuda in front of them. Towards the end of the aarti, he took a sword and got ready for the sacrifice. People were even more scared seeing this. Munshi is also there to find Rocky but he did not see him anywhere. Music and drums started playing and Garuda also got down.
All the three prisoners were also dragged into the lake. Vanram also reaches the jail while investigating. When he doesn't find anything there too, he turns to return just then he notices something. To watch carefully he used a burning torch. When he sees in the light, he finds that there was a dead body lying there which belonged to one of those three prisoners. He understands that whoever did the short circuit, his aim was not to enter the palace but to come here to jail. He tries to contact Ramanna but couldn't do so because of the network issue. He instructs all the guards to go into puja and to protect Garuda while still trying to reach Ramanna. On the other hand, first the prisoner is immersed in water and his head is kept on a big stone and Garuda cuts off his head without any mercy. The same is done with the other. Everyone is horrified to see him doing this so mercilessly and their hatred for him increases further. But as soon as the third person's turn comes and he is taken out after being immersed in water, there is no one there. He disappears and when Garuda looks for his sword, it is also not in its place. Running, Vanram also reaches there and the news reaches Ramanna too, but by then it is too late. The third man suddenly comes out of the water with a sword and Garuda sees his death standing in front of his eyes and with one strike his life is taken as mercilessly as he has been doing till now. His dead body falls into the water with a splash and our handsome Rocky gracefully moves his wet hair out of his face which made him even more hot then he already was. No one could do anything, even Vanram just watched. When only a few people were mourning the death of Garuda, everyone else was rejoicing.