Chapter 1

A chestnut-haired man about 26 years old was sitting in his office chair, facing the pile of files he had to work on. He sat down holding his temples with both hands while heaving a heavy sigh. The man's name is Hiccup Haddock.

Hiccup Haddock is a wealthy businessman. He is the owner of the Haddock Company, inherited from his father. Hiccup from childhood had a perfect life. He has everything. Loving parents, friends, girlfriend who later became his wife, until their marriage gave Hiccup an extraordinary gift from God, namely a daughter. Everything was perfect, until the least desirable thing happened.

Hiccup leaned forward, his hands resting on the side of the table. He stretched out his hand to take a frame. The frame contains a photograph. The perfect family photo. The Haddocks.

Hiccup looks at his little family photo. Hiccup looks at himself in the photo. So happy. A wide smile graced his oval face. Hiccup's eyes turned to a golden blonde woman who was beside him. The woman is about 24 years old. Her small round face, with a charming smile makes Hiccup's heart always melt seeing her, but now there is pain in his chest when he sees that woman. Hiccup turned to a little girl sitting on the golden blonde woman's lap. The little girl with reddish chestnut hair was about 3 years old. The little girl smiled very broadly. Such a perfect little family.

It's a photo of Hiccup's little family. Two years ago.

Photo of Hiccup with his young daughter and late wife.

"Oh m'lady, I missed you so much."