❀ Trouble Brewing? ❀

Deepa started walking towards Ashok's house. There were two stout henchman standing at the gate itself. Deepa wondered how to get past them. Mustering all the courage in her heart, she neared the gate.......

Just then she remembered Arjun's words.
"Deepa, Ashok daily walk ku 8 o clock veliya Varuvan. Antha Time buthisalithanama use panniko da"

She glanced at her watch which she kept hidden in her bag. The minute hand was almost indicating that it was 8. Moments later, she found Ashok walking out of his house. As soon as he entered the lawn,  Deepa seized the opportunity and fainted.

The guards saw her faint and tried frantically to revive her.

"Yemma yenthiri ma...Sir paatha thittuvaru"

But Deepa wanted Ashok to notice her and hence continued her acting of being unconscious. Soon after, Ashok noticed the commotion at the gate and reached there. He saw his guards trying to revive an "unconscious" Deepa.

Ashok : Guards! Enna aachu

Guard 1 : Ennane theriyala Sir. Thideernu etho oru satham kettuchu nu gate open panni paatha Intha Ponnu mayangi kedantha. Ezhupa muyarchi panna mudiyala sir.

Ashok saw that she was pregnant. As Arjun guessed, Ashok felt compassion for Deepa, as soon as he realised that she was pregnant.

"Thallunga, Naa paakaren"

Ashok bent down and checked Deepa. She seemed ok. He sprinkled some water and tapped her cheeks gently

Deepa (mindvoice) : Ayyo, Ivan nammala Romba Check panna koodathu. Ivan vera doctor. Namma unmaiyave pregnant eh illa nu kandupudicha avlothan. Naa sethen

But thankfully for her, he didn't check much. 
She opened her eyes.

Ashok : Yaru Neenga, ennachu

Deepa (sobbing slightly) : Naa 8 months garbam sir. En purushan Enna vittutu vera oru ponnu pinnadi poitan. Avala enga veetula thanga vechittu Enna veliya anupittan. Enakku amma mattom than sir. Gramathula irukkanga. Avangaluku Enakku nadantha kodumai ellam theriyadhu sir. Kaila sutthama panam eh illa. Athan engayavthu veetu velai kedaikuma nu thedi alanjitu irukken. Kalaila ethuvume sapadala. Athunala than mayangi vizhunthuten.

That's when Ashok's amma sentiment got the better of him. He melted away at Deepa's concocted story.
He immediately offered her a job.

"Neenga Romba kasta padra mathri theriyarthu. Vayasaana amma, Ippo neengale oru amma aaga poringa. Kaila Panam illaina Romba kastam.
Ungaluku ethuvum objection illaina Neenga en veetlaye veetu vela seiyalame"

Deepa was ecstatic. Half of her mission was accomplished. Getting into the house itself was a big task which was now done successfully.

Guard 2 (mindvoice) : Sir etho oru vegathula amma sentiment la vela pottu kudukararu pola. Aana Intha ponna paatha etho oru doubt aavey irukke..

Meanwhile Ashok took Deepa in. He lead her way to the servants' chamber and gave her a clean room with an attached washroom. Deepa was only too happy to receive that room