Chapter Twenty-One; Truly Madly Deeply

Wasn't that a fast update? ;D

Don't get used to it, ahahaha.
Anyways, this is more of a Larry based chapter, it's another filler chapter for the next―which I promise will have a few things going on ;D 

You guys should all be familiar with the song on the side, Truly Madly Deeply by One Direction.

Next chapter will be much much longer, this one just wouldn't fit in the other one so it is a seperate thing.

Anyways, this isn't my bed―but I hope you guys enjoy it anyways :) <3 x

-JustAkiss xoxox

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter Twenty-One; Truly Madly Deeply

Harry

“Hello, I’d like to make a reservation for two at your restaurant, tomorrow night.” I said, with a smile on my face and I played around with a few pieces of paper that were spread on the counter top I currently leaned upon.

            “Alright, just to advise you that tomorrow is in fact, December twenty-fourth?” The woman on the other line responding, most probably thinking I wanted something for Christmas day.

            I shook my head, even though there was no point into doing so, “I am aware, it’s a Birthday supper.”

            “Alright, and what time would you like to reserve for?” She went on and in the back I could hear the restaurant already starting to get filled with clients.

            I looked down at my watch only to read that it was almost noon which did make sense for people to walk into the restaurant, “Is there any places left for seven in the evening?” I asked, keeping my voice polite when all I wanted to do was jump up in joy.

            She was quiet for a few seconds and then answered, “Yes, yes we do. Would you like a table next to the window or more into a corner for privacy and such?”

            The boyfriend part of me wanted to ask for the window table.

            Though, the boy band singer part of me knew that couldn’t happen as there were probably already going to be a lot of people in the first place which meant avoiding the paparazzi was going to be harder―and tomorrow was going to be a night to remember, and wasn’t going to be ruined by the press.

            “I’ll take the table more into the corner,” I answered.

            “Perfect and what name is the reservation under?”

            I cleared my throat before saying my name, “Harry Styles.”

            The girl let out a laugh, “No, seriously?”

            I stood there in the awkward silence for a moment, if I were in town I wouldn’t have had to call, I would have just had to walk in and make my reservation. But because I am back in my home town which is kind of a few hours ride all the way back to town, I had to call. It was crazy to think that my voice was heard everywhere and once you make a phone call to reserve something, or to ask for something, they don’t believe your name.

            I feel bad if there are any other Harry Styles in this world.

            Sorry.