Stephanie's AdventureFIREFLIES

I'm Stephany and I'm a 16 year old girl, who studies in a high school in California. I live a normal and boring life. I have a best friend called Kylee who makes my life less boring. Her pet name's Kie. 

Kie: Steph, You are too late for school! Quick! Let's get into the class, we only have two minutes left. I waited here for thirty minutes here.

Me: Oh kie, I'm so sorry. I had to take my little sis to her school. 

Kie: Hey, listen. It's an announcement.

 (Everyone! Get into the emergency room! Some unknown person has got into the school.)

Diva: Why are you waiting? Come! 

Me: But my notebook my grandma gave me is in my locker, upstairs. 

Kie: Are you crazy? There's no time to take it. This person can be someone dangerous. Hurry up and come!

Me: But I can't. You guys go. I'll come as fast as I can. I can't be without my notebook. It has special memories of my grandma. 

Kie: Okay, but please be careful Steph! 

Me: Don't worry Kie. I'll be ok. 

After that, I ran upstairs really fast and when I went upstairs, there was pin drop silence. No one was there and I was scared. I quickly ran to my locker. At the time I looked at it, I was horrified. My locker was flew open and my notebook was gone! I panicked. I ran everywhere. I then saw my notebook at the end of the hallway. " Is This a prank?". I asked myself. I slowly went for my book. Leaving five seconds till I grab my book, I saw a man with white clothes, and everything went black. When I woke up, I felt like I slept for a day. That's when I realized that I was at home. I opened my room door and I saw a huge crowd gathered in my home. My mom was crying. Dad looked really upset and was blaming the teacher for being irresponsible.

Me: (cleared my throat) Um.. Hi..

 Everyone was silent. My mom, dad and Kie came running to me with tears in their eyes and hugged me. 

Mom: Darling, are you alright? 

Dad: Where have you been? 

Kie: Did someone hurt you? 

Me: Uh.. Huh.. calm down guys.. I'm alright mom, dad. How am I supposed to know where I was, someone kidnapped me and when I opened my eyes, I was at home. And Kie, I don't think that I got hurt.. 

Just then I looked out my window and I saw a back car going to the forest side from my home garden. It was hard to recognize who's car that was. 

Me: Kie, would you come with me to the forest for a real quick. 

Kie: yeah sure. 

Mom: But Honey, it's dangerous. Someone will kidnap you again.

Me: oh mom don't worry, I am going with kie.

Kie: don't worry aunty, I'll take care of her. 

Before my mom said another word I dragged Kie by her hand and went to the forest side. 

Kie: Are you sure that you want to go in? I mean, could you at least tell me the reason? 

Me: I saw a black car going really fast from my home garden to this direction. I'm curious that they could be the people who kidnapped me. 

Kie: what! Are you serious? if we stay here another minute, they might kidnap you again and this time, it could be both of us. 

Me: They won't kidnap neither of us again. PS, they even took me to my home and maybe they did that because I'm no use for them.