Shape Japer finds Spooky Spoon

Shape Japer wanders around, but then she stumbles upon Spooky Spoon. "I recommend you go hide behind or under something." Spooky Spoon says. Shape Japer flies to her safety bunker, and she turns into a circle to fit inside. Spooky Spoon flies with the Puzzler   and The Numbertaker finds.. Problem blob..? "Did you get told to -" Numbertaker says. (In sign language.) Everyone gets startled by a strange noise that they pick up. Shape Japer flies out the hole, and Shape Japer heard something. "What's going on..? And I heard something.."Shape Japer says. "We all heard something!" (In sign language. ) Numbertaker says. "Oh, I know what's going on." Numbertaker says. (in sign language) "What's going on?" Spooky Spoon asks. "There's a 'monster'." Numbertaker says (in sign language)."WHAT?! WE SHOULD HIDE!" Spooky Spoon says. "That's why we're going somewhere.." Puzzler says. The sky turns red, and the alarm goes off. Everyone runs to a safety bunker except for the Numbertaker. It obviously goes wrong. The Puzzler cracks the door open to see what is going on. He sees the Numbertaker get obliterated by the demon goddess. The demon goddess - who is actually Numberjack Seven in her demon form ,searches for more people to eat. "I'm looking for someone to eat..!" Seven says. When everyone hears that, they instantly get quiet. " What should we do..?" Spooky Spoon says.  "There's only one way to escape.. we have to fight Seven.." Shape Japer says. Shape Japer leaps into the air, and she bites, then poisons Seven's horns. "AARGH! YOU HAVE DEFEATED MY HORNS! But not me.." Seven says. " I'll take care of her." Spooky Spoon  thinks. Spooky Spoon gets taken and eaten by Seven. Shape Japer bites her heart out, and Shape Japer laughs uncontrollably while seeing Spooky Spoon get eaten. Shape Japer eventually kills Seven and takes her out of her demon form.