Feel Something

Was it just a game to you? But I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger?

━ Linger, The Cranberries

grey's anatomy ╱ seasons one ━━ tenfemale oc  𝘅  cristina yang

female oc 𝘅 cristina yang

Wherever you're goin',
I'm goin' the same.

JUNEAU SANTOS has always been a hopeless romantic. She'd always dreamed of having a high school sweetheart, but life took a turn when her mother split for a younger man when she was 15, and her youngest children had just barely turned four. The high school sophomore was distraught, and with her father always out of the house to put food on the table, (at least, that's what he said he was doing), Juneau had to take on the role of caring for her siblings.

It didn't help that her school guidance counselor had shot down all hopes of Juneau attending an Ivy League, telling her that someone like her would never get in. It was the first time she had ever experienced subtle racism or racism in general ━━ as her mother would always shield her from it, but now she was gone and Juneau had to fend for herself as well as her siblings.

Fast forward to senior year, the now 18-year-old applied to the University of Pennsylvania anyways, (her top choice) and was accepted. She was over the moon, but it seemed as if life had it out for her.

Her father passed away only a week after she'd received the acceptance letter. Juneau had been the one who found him when she briefly stopped at home before she was to pick up her siblings, and it seemed that he died of a heart attack.

Attending University of Texas instead, Juneau found herself juggling college and then Med school all while going back and forth with the federal government and state of Texas as she applied for guardianship of her siblings with little help from shitty relatives ━━ so when the opportunity came, she didn't think twice in the decision to move herself and her siblings to Seattle at 24, less than a month after finishing med school, with all three of them in need of a fresh start.

However, she didn't expect to fall in love with her 'robot' coworker and find a new family and comfort in multiple of her colleagues.

Introducing . . !

 !