1

The loud music, talking, and movement filled my ears immediately as we walked into the strip club.

"Come on Imani. Just let me get one dance. You can stand right there if you don't trust me." my boyfriend, Ty practically begged. "Are you serious right now? You're begging for me to let another woman give you a lap dance?!" I slapped his shoulder.

"It's my birthday and it's just a lap dance." Ty chuckled, sitting down. "It's not. You're attracted to them, so it's not just a lap dance." I pointed at all of the half naked women walking around.

It was bad enough I agreed to let him come to a strip club for his birthday. Oddly, there was a part of me that didn't care he wanted to see other half naked women.

Part of me didn't care that he wanted a lap dance either. I was really close to shrugging it off. But that's not how a girlfriend's supposed to respond, right?

Ty and I sat in a small booth with a few others we didn't know. The lights dimmed lower than they already were. I was more than confused when people, mainly guys started going wild. Clapping, cheering, and throwing money on the empty runway-like stage.

"The dancer you all can't get enough off...Ginger!" I heard the announcer say.

Everyone stood up, tossing money as they walked closer to the small stage. All of this for a stripper? Is it really that necessary? She can't be that good.

I looked over at my boyfriend, who was cheesing hard as hell. I rolled my eyes and went to scroll on my phone. As I slouched in my seat the music started. Everyone at our table looked intrigued when the dancer finally came out. Obviously, I could care less.

At least a minute had gone by when I finally decided to turn around and look up from my phone. My phone nearly slipped out of my hand as I made eye contact with the dancer.

I quickly looked back down at my phone, turning my back to her again. What was she looking in my direction for?

I didn't look back up for the rest of her performance. "Babe, what if she chooses me?" Ty tapped my shoulder. "Chooses you for what?" I stretched in my seat, clearly uninterested.

"Ginger always chooses someone randomly to go to the back and get a free, private dance from her. I've been trying to get picked for weeks." one of the guys at the booth expressed. "Oh. Honestly, I don't even care anymore Ty. Do what you want." I waved him off as I turned back around.

"Looks like Gingers making her way around. Who's gonna be the lucky fella getting a free private dance tonight?" the guy in the DJ booth spoke.

"Uh oh." he suddenly said.

A shadow blocked out the colorful lights that were shining on me. Everyone at our table made sounds of excitement. I sensed Ty standing up but I was too into my phone to care.

"Not you. Her." I heard deep yet soft, seductive voice say.

I slowly turned around as I felt stares and eyes on me. I looked up from my phone and saw the dancer along with everyone else staring at me.

"What?" I nervously chuckled, confused. Ty grabbed my arm pulling me out of the booth and standing me up. "Say yes." he looked desperate. "Yes, what?" I questioned.

The dancer stepped closer to me. She stood taller than me due to the heels she was wearing. "Let me dance for you." she spoke. Her light sweet scent lingered under my nose. "Uh..." I stuttered, looking around.

Everyone was telling me to say yes, but I knew they were only being perverts, especially the guys.

"Um, okay." I nodded. Ginger grabbed my hand and began walking. Suddenly, she stopped and turned around. "What are you doing?" she looked at Ty, who was following us.