The Baker pt.1

There was baker named Andrew and his friend Daniel owned the bakery and needed help so Andrew help him with the bakery. One day there was an accident and Andrew got burned on his face, a couple of weeks has gone by and when he thought the scar was healed he was wrong because there was a scar on his face and didn't really heal and had to wait for 2 more weeks but sill nothing happend so he didn;t want to go back to work but he still needed to make money for his rent because he lived in a apartment and was a little behind on his rent so he had to make it up. The rent was around 300 dollars and only had a month that he could turn in the money so he had to go back to work and used a big band-aid to cover it up and when one of the new workers asked what happend he just said he fell while trying to run to work because he was late. About 4 hours has passed and nothing really happend but then when they were gonna start putting everything away there were about 17 people who came in and they all had to work hard so that they could earn all that money and after that happend they were all tired and Michael was sore from all the work that he had to do. When Andrew got home his boyfriend was there and had dinner all ready for him and Andrew. When Andrew got ready for bed he say his boyfriend already asleep because he took about 30 minutes to get ready cause he worked for 7 hours and had no rest and was really tired so he went to go turn off the lamp and layed down by Noah and passed out.