Wander x Child Reader [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1]

☆𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐃?☆

[𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

It was just like any other day in the Yonder galaxy. Until something or someone suddenly appeared there. They were a little boy/girl star nomad. After appearing at this new place the little boy/girl floated through the space vacuum. It was a while before they woke up but when they did, they were confused with this being new to them. As another while passed they fell asleep again from not knowing what to do, or how to get to some other place else. Still being there, after some time two travelers appeared in the distance. Closing up in the direction where you were at they noticed someone. That someone was you!

[𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

While traveling through the space I saw someone. They seemed to be sleeping in their orrble.

,,Hᴇʏ Sʏʟ! Lᴏᴏᴋ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ !''

I notified and we approached the person. As we reached them I realized they were a child, which also were a Star Nomad, just like me! Sylvia then joined our orrbles together and I took in the child. Still holding them, I checked if the child was alright. They were fine, just tired and sleeping. We then moved on, on going through space.

(Time skip cuz I don't know what to put here, still wanders pov)

We were now on a planet which we discovered while wandering through the space void

We were now on a planet which we discovered while wandering through the space void. Sitting on the ground I looked towards sleeping star nomad child, at the same time sylvia was leaning on a tree napping. With the ambient being peaceful it made me tired. Before closing my eyes a cough caught my attention. I glanced over to the direction of the sound and saw that the child was waking up. Gasping quietly of excitement I waited for the child to fully wake up so I don't startle them.

[𝚈/𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

Waking up I opened my eyes to see I wasn't in the space anymore within that bubble. Restoring my blurry vision I could finally see clearly where I was at. While looking around I saw two beings near me. The bigger one was I guess napping on a tree and the smaller orange one was looking at me with a soft smile on his face. I then flinched of, off the sudden contact.

[𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

Seeing that the child has woken up. I turned my sight direction towards them. As soon as they saw me they flinched but have continued to look in my direction.

With a good second of silence I finally spoke out.

,,Hᴇʏᴀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴍ Wᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʟ Sʏʟᴠɪᴀ! Hᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ?''

I exclaimed and the child firstly hesitated to answer but soon they did.

,,I'm ok, I-I guess.''

They said and I continue...

,,Tʜᴀᴛ's ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ!''

Replying with a smile, they after looked a bit disturbed and start looking around for something.

,,Yᴏᴜ ᴏᴋ?''

,,Yeah just hungry.''

.......Ding! I saw some berries while we were passing by that bush!

[𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

Remembering where some berries were he went of to get the berries and give them to Y/N who seemed to be starving. After some time getting berries he returned with a bowl full of them. As Y/N saw the berries their eyes widened and waited for Wander to give them some. Giving the berries to
Y/N he was thanked by them a lot. Not long after, they started eating the berries. With their hunger filled, they relaxed a bit and after finshing eating the berries they left some for both Wander and Sylvia.

,,Wʜʏ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs! Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ! Wᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴀᴛᴇ.''

,,Didn't want to be hoggish that's all!''

Y/N said with a smile and a blink.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 623
𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭?
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞!