Got It Memorized?

Axel. Fucking AXEL! he seems kinda arrogant, and kinda bossy...but he Is attractive, I can't lie. Whenever he passes me, I can't help but imagine what's under all that leather...and I was too zoned out to notice him walk up to me. "Hey there, Kitten..." he smirks and puts his hands on either side of my head, and pinning me back to the wall. I was a blushing idiot, he gave me the nickname a while ago, but I never got used to it. "I-I um..." I couldn't form normal words, which made him laugh, and me...melt. "So, got any plans for later?" Got any plans for later? Why would he ask? "No...why?" He smirked and picked me up "good..." he laughed and carried me back to his room. Of course. Its Axel. Why didn't I expect THIS!? Okay, its just Axel, maybe its not what I think..."so, Kitten...wanna play with me?" Wait. Okay, maybe it is what I thought. I've never done this, I don't know what to do, how to do it or even what it'll be like. Shit. "Um, I...I don't know..." he laughed a little and pushed me on my back "well I know how...so I'll just show you" he kissed me. That. I have done a few times, but not THIS! He smirked again and pulled my shirt over my head "I've Always wondered what you look like naked..." he laughed and looked me over. I blushed "y-you have?" He pulled my pants off. "Of course I have! Who wouldn't want to see that?" I covered my chest with my arms and blushed hard. "Don't cover up, you're so pretty, Kitten..." he pulled my arms away from my chest and pulled them above my head. I felt like screaming and kissing him at the same time. He's way bigger than me, so...this shouldn't be the greatest experience of my life..."relax...you'll be fine. I mean. You're with me" he said, a little seductive tone in his voice. "A-Axel..." I moaned when he kissed my neck and pulled my hips down a little onto him. "Tell me if it hurts too much, okay?" He said, smirking lightly as he kissed my neck. Hurt too much? What the hell does he mean by that? He pulled me against him again and pushed in me. "Why the fuck did I want this?! It hurts!!!!!" I thought, biting my lip hard so I didn't scream. "Told you..." he said, moving a little harder. "F-fuck...Axel...ah!" Eventually I got over the pain, and it felt so good..."Axel...aah..." my stomach felt tight and I pushed my head back. He moaned. Fuck his moans are sexy...ANY sound Axel makes is sexy. He bit my neck hard and I moaned loud. There was definetly a mark there now. "Now everyone knows you're mine..." he said, running his fingers across where he bit down. "Axel, i...a-aah" I felt like I was going to scream. "Go ahead, Kitten. I am too...mm..." he half moaned and kissed me hard. I lost it. I came, and that was the best thing I've ever felt. After me, so did Axel. Apparently, he's been through it a lot, because he wasn't even half as loud as I was. He pulls back and kisses my neck. "Fun?" He asked. A sexy tone still in his voice. "Y-yeah..." I was out of breath, but it felt good still. "Thought so..." he pulled me against him and sighed. That's how the rest of our night was spent. I'm sure I have the name Axel memorized forever now.