{Yeji} - she misses you while she's on tour (requested)

"Hi, baby!" You grinned as Yeji appeared on your screen. "How are you?"

"Alright, I guess." She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeji, " You frowned. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She said quietly. "I don't really want to talk about it right now."

"Okay." You said, though you felt as though something was off. "If you change your mind, you can talk to me about it."

She nodded wordlessly, staring away from her phone as she stayed quiet.

"How was your show?" You asked.

"Good."

"Anything exciting happen during tonight's concert?"

"Not really."

"Oh." You said as your heart began to sink in your chest over her one-word answers. "If you don't feel like talking, I can let you go."

"No!" She quickly protested. "Don't go yet."

"Okay. You just don't seem very talkative tonight."

"I'm sorry. I just feel really down."

"About what, baby?" You asked, feeling a tug at your heart.

You wished you were there with her so you could hold her and make all of her worries and sadness go away.

"I miss you."

"Oh, baby. I miss you too." You said.

She looked down, away from her screen.

She went quiet, worrying you.

"Babe?"

She looked up at the camera and sniffled as a tear fell from her eye.

"Baby?"

"I'm sorry." She sniffled. "I just miss you."

"Oh, baby. I miss you too."

"I wish you were here."

"I wish I was there too." You said. "I miss you a lot."

She wiped her eyes, brushing away the tears.

"Can you come visit me? I know you're busy with work but-"

"Yeji, of course I'll come and see you." You smiled and watched her eyes light up. "Just give me a couple of days to book a flight and get my stuff together and I'll be there. Just tell me where you're going next and I'll see you there."

She was smiling from ear to ear now and her eyes were much brighter as her tears were now long gone.

"That's what I want to see."

"Hm?" She asked, furrowing her brows.

"You smiling. You look much happier now."

"Because I get to my girl and I miss you!" She said with a giggle. "Knowing that I get to see you soon makes me happy."

"It makes me happy too." You said as you stared at her on the screen in adoration.

Your heart raced against your chest as you thought about being back in her arms again.

You miss her a lot, just as much as she misses you, so you know that your trip to see her is going to be perfect for both of you.

"Feel better now, baby?"

"Much."

"Good. Now, tell me about tonight's show. I want to hear all about it." You said and she happily began to ramble about it, much happier now that she knew she'd be able to see you very soon.

" You said and she happily began to ramble about it, much happier now that she knew she'd be able to see you very soon