Kiss Me Softly

This is a teacherXstudent story! If you do not like it.. Well... Just leave now while you can ._. It is also kind of an anime story, so yes. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One, Sakura Mei: A New Day

"Time to wake up sweetie," Ms. Hana said softly, as she gently shook my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Morning...," I replied with an exhausted smile.

She smiled back at looked out the nearby window, sunshine creeping into the bedroom.

"First day of school. You're nervous I suppose," she assumed.

I shook my head, smiling.

"Not at all! I'm more excited than nervous."

"Well that is nice," she said, before rising, standing. "Get ready, or you will be late."

"Yes, ma'am."

As she left, I rose from my bed and went to the mirror.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

I shrieked as I saw my hair, every which way. This and that way! Practically standing up straight into the air!

I obtained my brush from the drawer, preparing the epic battle, between me, and my demonic hair.

A few tugs here, and yanks there, I finally got it down and straight, and surprisingly looking good. I grabbed my favorite blue hair ribbon, and tied it in my black hair. Then, after that, I went to my closet, which only contained about two or three dresses, and one pair of black slippers. I chose the sky blue dress, with the white pattern trim, and knee length. I discarded my pajamas on the floor, then gently put on the dress, buttoning it up from the waist, to my neck.

When I was ready, I looked myself over in the mirror.

I had skin as white as snow, eyes as pale as the sky, maybe paler,and my hair was as dark as the darkest night.

I grabbed my things and stepped down the stairs.

Ms. Hana was in the kitchen, making toast and such. There was my little sister, Yuri, my big brother, Natsume, then, my little brother, Keita, in the kitchen, eating their share of food. Me, I just grabbed a piece of toast.

"You look pretty, Mei," Yuri said, a smile on her face.

"Thank you," I replied, smiling back.

They weren't my real family. You see, my parents had parished in a fire some years ago, when I was still small. I had been in Foster care for so long, about 10 years now. I couldn't find a stable home, because, no one wanted me, a child of misfortune.

Except Ms. Hana, and her children.

I've been staying here for a year, a very happy year for me.

"Shit," screamed Natsume. "I'll be late for early practice!"

Natsume was the star of the basketball team at our school.

"Oh, I'll be late for school too," I exclaimed as I gazed at my watch.

After that, me and Natsume ran out the door to school.

Two, Ando Masaya: The New Student

"Good Morning, Mr. Ando!"

"Me. Ando! He looks so cool today!"

The students kindly addressed me as I walked down the hall.

I ran a hand through my amber colored hair, my amber eyes looking around.

My same world.

Nothing changed.

I sighed deeply as I entered the classroom.

It's been three years since I started teaching. All the gifts from my female students, all the compliments, all the love confessions, it's all too tiring. I just want to escape this life. Even though I care about all my students, it's just too tiring. I just felt so.. Alone.

The bell rang and the students filed in. I had received many good mornings and warm smiles as they sat down. And so, the day begins.

"E-Excuse me..," came a frail voice.

We all looked over.

My eyes could not get any wider.

She was gorgeous! So sweet looking!

I smiled sweetly at her.

"And who might you be young lady?"

"Is this Mr. Ando's class?"

"Why, yes it is!"

"Ok." She smiled softly.

I smiled back. She's so cute, I thought.

Wait.

I'm a teacher!

Why am I thinking this?!

But, no matter.

"You must be the new student," I said, taking her hand.

Suddenly, there it was. A spark of electricity coursing through my veins, making my heart slam against my chest. I stroked her hand with my thumb. Such soft skin. No silk could ever compare with this.

I lead her into the room, placing her before the black board.

"Students, we have a newcomer amongst us."

The girl looked down, embarressed. I smiled at her gesture.

"Hello," she said, her voice frail and soft. "I'm Sakura Mei."

Mei... What a wonderous name.

Although, I did not know that the name, the person, would be the most dearest thing to me.