Stream -Cblu

I

I

Imani Brown
📍: Blu's house
🕰: 9:34

I was currently at my boyfriend Camrin's house he was streaming his gta roleplay while I was laying on his bed scrolling through TikTok when I seen this girl make garlic parmesan potatoes and as I'm watching the video all of the sudden I'm hungry so I get up of his bed to going down stairs re-watching the video just to make sure I had all the ingredenints. After getting all the stuff out I watched the video AGAIN going step by step on making them after I was done I put them on two plates and grabing two gatorades out the refrigerator putting my phone in my balled up lips, putting the drinks under my arms then grabbing both plates (I hope yall know what I mean😭) walking very slow up the stairs so I wouldn't drop anything Ilightly kicked open his cracked door before sitting Camrin's food and drink infront of him "Aye chat get yall a gf who cooks for yall" He said while eating a potato "Boy shut up for I never cook for you again" I said as I sat by him reading the comments while eating my own food as well then realizing I left my drink on his bed so I stood up going to his bed.

"Yo chat why yall saying gyat?" He said before looking back at me walking back next to him relize I had on my spandex shorts "Yo you bugging where yo clothes at?" He said yanking my arm pulling my whole body into the chair so the stream couldn't see the bottom half of my body "Clothes nigga the hell wrong with you" I said mugging him hard as hell "Well yo clothes got niggas in my comments said shit." He said mugging me back "Ok? You mad cause I'm thick?" I said mugging him still "Ight bro nevermind" He said looking away from me "Who's ya bro?" I said snaching his lips making him move back and looking at the chat saying "Na chat ya see she mad abusive" "Boy hush" I said continuing eating my food "Nah chat said you be man-handling me" He said laughing "I really don't HE be man-handling ME" I said laughing making him quickly stop laughing while side eyeing me

10 minutes later

We finished our food like 5 minutes ago so I went to do my skin care/brush my teeth then laying down in the bed going on my phone "Ight chat I'm finna get off this probaly finna blow shorty back out" Making me mug him as he ended his stream and turned off his game off "Who back you finna blow cause I'm finna go to sleep" I said looking at him and locking my phone then putting it on the charger "Yours duhhh and no you not" He said pulling me to the end of the bed then kissing on my neck "Not right now I'm actually finna go to sleep" I said moving him then going back to the top of the bed he side eyed me before going in the bathroom washing his face and brushing his teeth then coming back in the room turning off the room light then turing on the dim blue LED lights before getting under the cover lastly cuddling with me "Goodnight I love you" I said closing my eyes "Goodnight I love you too my heart" He said closing he eyes making me smile at his words. I really do love this man who was once a stranger.

604 words

REQUESTS ARE OPENNNN bye yallll