1| day one x

Skye;

Skye;

I pulled up to the house in the taxi, thanking the driver and stepping out, letting my green heels hit the gravel, I took my suitcase out the boot and walked towards the house, hearing it all go quiet as I walk in, "hello you sexy lot!!" I smile as Holly runs over and tackles me to the floor in a hug.

"Hey H!" I laugh and hug her tightly on the floor.

"Skye!" I instantly recognised Charlottes voice and all of a sudden there's another body on top of me and my big sister. "Hey Char!"

Skye's confessional:

I'm Skye, I'm Holly's baby sister, I'm 22 and I'm a black haired beauty ready to get mortal.

After we all stood up and I hugged Marnie and scotty and Aaron as well as being introduced to Nathan, Chloe, Chantelle and Marty.  "Who's suitcase?" I heard a voice come in through the door and look round to James and Gary. "That'll be mine!" I wave at Gary and hug James. I'll be honest, I've been to a few geordie parties before joining and I've necked on with gaz during those times.

"Skye, what a surprise!" Gaz smirked at me and went off with Aaron and Scott, going to the boys room.

"So baby sis, you gonna come out with the family tonight?"

"Course I am, you know me Hols, I love getting mortal me." I smile cheekily and stand up, going to get changed with Chloe and Marnie.

"Do I wear my pink leather skirt and black see through top or vice versa?" I ask the two as I sit on my bed doing my make up.

"You look good in pink." Gaz smirked leaning on the door frame.

"Doesn't answer my question beadle." I smirk back.

"I'm just saying if you want to pull any certain lads mind, I'd go for the pink leather skirt, that's just me opinion though babs" He shrugged and walked off.

"What was that?" Marnie looked at me while I done my lashes.

"Right ye canny tell anyone, but me and Gaz has necked on several times, please don't tell anyone alreet?" I begged the two beauties.

"We've seen ye neck on with him at Hollys party, and other times too." Marnie admitted as I changed into my outfit, pairing it with my black air force 1s because god forbid I wear heels clubbing, I spritzed my vanilla scented body spray and look at Marnie, "youse have seen us?" She laughed and nodded before walking downstairs to Aaron and I went with Chloe as Holly, Chantelle and Charlotte passed us so they can get ready.

"So ye went with the pink?" I could practically hear Gary's smirk without seeing it.

"Yes beadle I did." I looked up at the 29 year old, before leaning up to whisper in his ear.  "Does it impress you?" I smirked and walked off and sat with Aaron and Marnie, sipping on my vodka redbull Nathan made for me.

"Let's get fucking mortal!" Charlotte called as the girls walked down ready, I grabbed my shoulder bag and linked arms with Chloe as we walked to the vans.

-skip to bijoux-

So the rule is on family night, from my understanding is that we can't crack on with anyone outside of the group, which plays to my advantage, meaning I can crack on with Gaz.

I was handed a shot and we all started dancing and laughing with each other, I was dancing with Nathan and was saying in his ear, "I'm gonna crack on with gaz." I could tell he heard me, as he looked at me with an eager expression.

Nathan's confessional:

Oh my god, I canny believe Skye is gonna crack on with Gaz, Charlotte ain't gunna be please ye know. But I say go for it.

"Go for it babs" Nath pushes me into Gaz and winked at me as I downed my drink and grabbed onto him for support.

"Ye alreet?" He comes close to my ear, sending goosebumps up my arms as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"I'm grand me, ye alreet?" I wrapped an arm around his neck, as his sat firmly on my waist, he nodded into my neck and left little peppered kisses under my ear.

I blushed and let out a satisfied sigh, Gaz smirked against my skin and left more kisses along my neck and up my jaw, holding the back of my neck with his hand, just as he was about to kiss me, we were interrupted by Marnie screaming and throwing herself around angrily.

I pull away pouting before looking around to see what happened, I then spot Aaron necking on with another girl.
"Marnie!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug.

"Can we leave?" Marnie sobbed into my shoulder, as I lead her outside with Holly and Chloe stumbling out and scott carrying a mortal Chantelle, James having to hold hold up Charlotte with help from Nathan and Aaron following behind them all.

"Marns I'll be back in a sec I left me phone behind." I seat her in the taxi with the other girls and Nathan, and turn around to go back and get my phone, which Gaz hands me as I do so. "Thank ye Gary." I smile at him.

The two taxis drive off as we wait for one to pick me and Gaz up. "Jesus it's well cold like." I look at the tall man and he smiles at me.

"Ye know, I really wanted to kiss you back there like" he mumbled leaning down to close the gap.

"Do it then like, what's stopping ye" he cut me off by kissing me slowly, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back, we stayed like that until the taxi came to take us home.

Once the taxi arrived, we climbed in and I leaned on his shoulder, closing my eyes, staying like that the whole journey home.

Once we arrived back, Gary carried me inside on his back as I held onto him, we walked into world war 3 with Aaron and Marnie yelling at each other. "Holy shit, what the fuck is going on here like?" I asked Gaz.

"Shag pad?" He asked as I nodded and he carried me outside and into the shag pad, dropping me down on the bed, I took off my shoes, skirt and skirt and laid down on the circular bed, waiting for Gaz to join me.

He hopped in next to me and we cuddled up and fell asleep.

Skye:

Kinda expected to get a shag tonight I canny lie. But a cheeky little spoon is alreet I guess.