ʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴅᴜᴇ. -ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅

kaveh pov: i was laying my bed talking shit on the phone with tighnari about out sex lives, when suddenly alhaitham walked what a way to rain on my parade.

"ugh, nari i gotta go the fun police is here. talk you later mwah mwah."

" wheres the rent kaveh?" shit thats today! "i dont have it..-" "find another way to make before the end the week. or your out."  "ughhhh fine, just get out!" i threw one of my pillows at his back as he left.

"ughhh!!! he's such a freak!"  "who's a freak" i hear tighnari say from my phone, shit i forgot to hang up! "no-one nari okay bye!!!" i grabed my phone and hanged up on nari, taking a minute to calm down. "now how to get 450 mora by the end of the day..-" 

"thank you so much for watching collei for us kaveh!" tighnari said as him and cyno were almost leaving their house. "no problem! dont have to much fun!" "okay collei now-" i looked behind collei and saw her with makeup and a dress. "fine dress up it is." i took colleis hand to her room.

i sat down on a pillow and let collei do my makeup, "your so pretty kaveh!" "thank you collei." "why cant you be my big brother?" "girl aint you 17?" "same thing old man" "bitch dont start-" "or i will start throw them hooves house" "no im not punching a kid-" "okay!!" she contiued during my makeup as if nothing had happened.   

"go put this on!" i took the dress collei gave me and went to the bathroom and put it on. god i hate this god, yet i need the money 100 mora an hour damn- "hurry up kaveh!!" "its small ok!" i finally walked out fighting the urge to punch a fucking kid. "pweety!!" "yeah yeah..-"

i cant believe i have to do this for six more days, watching over collei for so much more i can buy alhaithams house. after working six more days of the week i had around 7230 mora. (i did the math) i said buy to collei after that day plus tighnari and cyno then drove back home. god why did i miss alhaitham, i mean he was nice..- kinda handsome. fuck i fell for the man i most hated in all of mondstadt! what if he feels the same..- ill just confess if he doesnt back to our hate.

it was already pass 12pm by the time i got home god i hate Sundays. i unlocked the front door using my spare key. and guess who was waiting for me in my bedroom by the time i opened my bed room door. my stalker alhaitham.  "where have you been kaveh?"  "AHH-shit babe! your such a stalker!"

"babe?"  he said as he got up from the edge of my bed and walked toward me, "im sorry it just-" "wheres the rent?" "right here!" i handed him this months rent. "wow..- its not coins this month."  "i worked my ass off! for that" "i can tell your limping." "yeah collei pushed me down the stairs in a toy car..-" "yikes- babysitting? im so sorry kav." "its ok, also i have to say something important." "yes?" "i love you alhaitham! not as a friend, as more..- everyday you yell and fight me i like you more i dont know why but you make me feel so special when im near you! i love you so much" "i..i love you too..-" i smiled for the first time in weeks, throwing my arms around him as i kissed him, maybe it wouldnt be so bad afterall.

END -

word count. - 623 (i updated the story since i hate when i write porn idk)