The first touch.....

Star crossed lovers meant to unite...

Mcqueen was making out hotly with george washingtonthe glass fell on washingtons big round ass and bounced into Mcqueens anal crack causing george to let out the most ilegal fartmcqueen moaned do that again he growled under his motor mcqueen went feral after smelling washingtons fart ripping washingstons clothes of getting on top of him proceeding to breed him right there on the dirty floor in a parking lot. 

mcqueen went feral after smelling washingtons fart ripping washingstons clothes of getting on top of him procedding to breed him right there on the dirty floor in a parking lot. George grabbed McQueen by the wheels, pinning him to the dirty, crusty parking lot flooring. George leans into McQueen's ear, "Let me do the driving, my love..~" George said in a groan. He kisses McQueen's neck as he grabs his throbbing, hard cock. So hard it was like it was begging to be inside in McQueen car anal hole. George places three digits into his mouth and lubes them up with his spit. He goes back to kissing McQueen's neck, he's squirming underneath George, his breath shaking. George notices this and sooths McQueen. "It's ok, my sweet boy. Daddy will be gentle, I promise." George says reassuring. His wet digits swirls circles around McQueen's anal car hole with his spit, pressing gently. He sticks two fingers into McQueen's hole, groaning softly as McQueen lets out a moan. George looks down at McQueen and smiles. "You're doing so good, keep it up for me, okay?" George says with a smile. McQueen gulps and nods, he trusts George not to hurt him. George goes deeper into McQueen, spreading his fingers in him. George groans and farts as he repeatedly thrust his fingers into McQueen. He later adds his other finger into McQueen, fingering his anal faster. McQueen gasps as his eyes roll back, his back arching upwards as his cock drips with precum. George gently pulls his fingers out and licks them clean with a smile, tasting McQueen's anal juice was a dream come true, savioring his salty flavor like it was candy from the great depression. George grabs his cock and slowly pushes it into McQueen til it reaches the base. He thrusts in and out repeatedly slowly. A loud moan escapes out of McQueen's lips, his back arching more from George's thrusts. McQueen farts very hard it vibrates George's cock. He cums very hard into McQueen's anal hole. They both moan very loudly their ears bleed. McQueen releases his salty swimmers into the air and floods the whole parking lot. When he finishes cumming, he dick queefs and giggles.