||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢~||

Hotaru sits on a steel chair, her legs crossed over one another with her feet sitting on the table as she stares at the door waiting for the footsteps that echo down the hallway on the other side

Hotaru sits on a steel chair, her legs crossed over one another with her feet sitting on the table as she stares at the door waiting for the footsteps that echo down the hallway on the other side. She sighs and lays her head back, her gaze fixed on the ceiling as she lifts her cigarette to her lips pulling in a deep drag.

It had been seventy two hours since the moby dick was dropped into the bay. Four thousand three hundred and twenty minutes since her brother took on the mission alone fighting alongside his enemy. Two hundred and fifty nine thousand two hundred seconds since she got the message from the Yokohama government that they needed to talk.

So here she was three days later impatiently waiting for the contact to arrive already knowing what this entire thing was about. She wasn't a fool. She knew now that the guild was wiped out there was a large shift in power within the city. She knew that the smaller groups were going to start fighting over the remnants of the once powerful guild. It was only a matter of time before fights broke out causing destruction and death in Yokohama.

The sudden call for her to meet them could only mean one thing. They wanted Nightshade back. They wanted their contracted killer back out of retirement and to clean up this mess. It would be interesting to see what they had to say and how they were planning on getting her to come back.

"Hello again Ango. I should have known it was you that would be the messenger they sent. You always seem to be involved in these types of things" Hotaru stays her voice light and airy as she blows out a large plume of smoke, a smirk stretching across her lips.

"Nightshade" Ango greets nervously shifting as the two guards he brought with him stare at her shadow cloaked form on edge. Hotaru rolls her eyes at him, lifting her head to stare at him "Come now Ango call me Hotaru. We are friends aren't we?" she asks, sending him a coy smile as he grimaces, pushing his glasses further up the bridge of his nose.

"I am here on business nightshade this is not a social call" he says firmly clutching the manilla envelope tightly as her eyes stare at him barely hiding a predatory gleam that shimmers beneath their lilac colored surface.

Hotaru scoffs and tilts her head leaning her cheek on her palm staring boredly at him "Very well then. I assume you are here to request I take up some contracts for you. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I am still retired"